last reply
67 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pleasurebutton
Personally, I like going out to public without a bra, it feels liberating, and it turns me on knowing guys don't even know how easy it would be to get access. So, I wouldn't mind at all women doing it as well.

I hope that I encounter you in public sometime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pleasurebutton
Personally, I like going out to public without a bra, it feels liberating, and it turns me on knowing guys don't even know how easy it would be to get access. So, I wouldn't mind at all women doing it as well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pleasurebutton

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pleasurebutton

Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a girl does not wear a bra in public. It is a major turn on for me to see those nipples poking through. Love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
will go mad and will start masturbiting there only loll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting because my wife brought that up while we were at a street fail over Labor Day. She was bra-less as usual (and with the open lace backed T-shirt she was wearing there wasn't much question). She couldn't understand why there were so few others, many, oddly with bra straps poking out ungracefully from bare shoulder tops.

So we tried to identify others, but there were so few.
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
It's great if she is fit and what she wears actually enhances the experience.....