Login

Wife makes me lick her like she has a cock

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every time I lick her pussy and clit she goes into that she has a cock and I am sucking her cock. She cums so hard when we do that...anyone else has this going on?
colin123
0 likes
Quote by zoloftic
Every time I lick her pussy and clit she goes into that she has a cock and I am sucking her cock. She cums so hard when we do that...anyone else has this going on?
My wife likes to wear a strap on and get me to suck it.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife seems to have misplaced her clit cuz she can never find it. WTF? Did you move it?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I’m intrigued as to how you lick a clit like it’s a cock? Does she have a large clit?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zoloftic

I think she's trying to give you a subliminal message!! Maybe you should play along! Ask her if she wishes she WAS watching you suck another man's cock! Play into her fantasy, offer to fulfill it for her if that's what she wants. My guess is her orgasms will intensify and pay you back with interest!! You may even be able to take it to a whole new level and drive her crazy as you learn to suck a real dick as she watches!!!
Sound like a great game to me!!

Keep us posted!