Login

why send a friend request if you don't know me

last reply
222 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
there's this thing. it's called Karma. look it up, if you haven't heard it. i think a few of you should think long and hard about what you've said in here, and how you've acted. as a mod, and as a human being, i usually attempt to keep my behavior in the forums civil. reading thru this mess, i've been hard pressed to do so. not pointing any fingers, not saying anything beyond what i just have, but i hope everyone thinks about what they've posted here and how it reflects on them, and, hopefully, learns a little something from this.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite
there's this thing. it's called Karma. look it up, if you haven't heard it. i think a few of you should think long and hard about what you've said in here, and how you've acted. as a mod, and as a human being, i usually attempt to keep my behavior in the forums civil. reading thru this mess, i've been hard pressed to do so. not pointing any fingers, not saying anything beyond what i just have, but i hope everyone thinks about what they've posted here and how it reflects on them, and, hopefully, learns a little something from this.

At last the voice of reason. Thank you, I hope this puts an end to this.
Otherwise I just may have to mention how old I was when my ***** played with my flute.
Artistic Tart
Quote by dpw

At last the voice of reason. Thank you, I hope this puts an end to this.
Otherwise I just may have to mention how old I was when my ***** played with my flute.

Very much agreed. So where were we? Oh yes, unwanted friend requests. Any insight, fellas?
Short Arse Brit
Quote by sprite

You're absolutely right and I apologise for mine, fucking periods.

No seriously Sprite I am sorry I should not have posted as I did I allowed myself to get pissed off I'm pretty embarrassed now over my rants here I will not do so again.

@ DPW you tell peeps that then im gonna have to say how old I was when I learned to play the cello....badly I hasten to add altho my boogie woogie was to die for.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by kiera

You're absolutely right and I apologise for mine, fucking periods.

No seriously Sprite I am sorry I should not have posted as I did I allowed myself to get pissed off I'm pretty embarrassed now over my rants here I will not do so again.

@ DPW you tell peeps that then im gonna have to say how old I was when I learned to play the cello....badly I hasten to add altho my boogie woogie was to die for.

Mmmm, the cello! That beautiful instrument between ones legs that can be played with for hours on end.jYmu17MhJCehMmLg
Wild at Heart
Quote by ginger86
i was trying to be funny when i made that post. i thought jenny would come in and say something but she deleted instead. if i was really her don't you think i would have tried to delete. no matter

You're so unbelievably stupid yet bold. It's quite a combination to behold.
Quote by sprite

Over a month now, and this thread is still carrying on!
The original point of unwanted friend requests seems to not exactly have got buried, but opened up a whole load of advice, scorn, insults, (some veiled, others not so,) undignified jibes and just plain bile. It has gone off the point several times and just become a morass of accusations, justifications and plain silliness. There has been some very good serious discussion and a lot of nonsense, (and, admitted, a slice of humour), but I agree with Sprite and DPW and think it is about time to call it a day. Everything that can be said, has been said, so how about letting it letting it die a natural death before the mods decide to kill it? Tempus fugit............
Quote by sprite

The original point of unwanted friend requests seems to not exactly have got buried, but opened up a whole load of advice, scorn, insults, (some veiled, others not so,) undignified jibes and just plain bile. It has gone off the point several times and just become a morass of accusations, justifications and plain silliness. There has been some very good serious discussion and a lot of nonsense, (and, admitted, a slice of humour), but I agree with Sprite and DPW and think it is about time to call it a day. Everything that can be said, has been said, so how about letting it letting it die a natural death before the mods decide to kill it? Tempus fugit............
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by cooldaddy

Try 9 Days!!Maybe it just seems longer!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Nikki703

Try 9 Days!!Maybe it just seems longer!

9 days is an age on lush. I think it's the average lifespan of the "married to..." option on a user's relationship status
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by overmykneenow

9 days is an age on lush. I think it's the average lifespan of the "married to..." option on a user's relationship status

Ok, now that was funny.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by overmykneenow

Yeah, seems like in a 9 day span, one might go from "married to" to "owned By" with 3 " having an affair with" in between!
Ooops! Sorry, misread the date on Ginger's first post. OK so nine days does feel like a long time and a lot has been said, so I stand by what I said, - isn't it time the whole affair was dropped? My apologies for the timing error.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by overmykneenow

Not sure what all the noise is about but this line is awesome.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
Fascinating........

Ginger you are a hoot ....hope you had fun.

Best wishes

Bxxx