Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

why is it so important what a woman wears to you?

last reply
50 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
When you ask me what I'm wearing, why does it matter so much?

It's just clothes...( or I might be naked)

I get sick of this ( sorry) and joke sometimes . ( I'm wearing pasties and a g- string...lol....I will let you know I'm joking...)

How do you know if she's telling the truth and how much would you care if she wasn't?

( if you liked her response..)

I know you're wearing something or not.....I don't ask that often what you are wearing...

You're already sexy or interesting enough for me not to know....or I can imagine.

I'd rather see your face....

Smilessss.I get sick of being asked.

I am very flattered though.

My new standard answer should be "a trench coat with nothing underneath".

And I am knocking at your door....knock knock.n9a075dycTbsyFR3
Guys are visually stimulated (a good percentage of us anyhow) and asking what you're wearing is a way to get a visual image for our fantasy. I rarely ask what a woman is wearing when chatting though if I do, a fantasy answer is perfectly acceptable (and likely what I'm really after). Naked in a trench coat is a good one, too. And I would love to have you knocking at my door in that outfit. Can't promise the trench coat would stay on for long, though.
Quote by seeker4
Guys are visually stimulated (a good percentage of us anyhow) and asking what you're wearing is a way to get a visual image for our fantasy. I rarely ask what a woman is wearing when chatting though if I do, a fantasy answer is perfectly acceptable (and likely what I'm really after). Naked in a trench coat is a good one, too. And I would love to have you knocking at my door in that outfit. Can't promise the trench coat would stay on for long, though.

Ding dong....lol..roflmao..

(Doorbell)

Thank you sexy Seeker for your input...
That was my greeting on the chat line (I used to be on, a million years ago) I used to say a long time ago..lol..

Roflmao.

And fuck me pumps....

I never ask, unless we're phone/sex texting, because I don't want her to think I'm judging her.

Too many times, when I use to ask, I'd get from her, "What you don't like XXX?" or "You know, you're right," and then when I'd arrive they're changing.

If we're already living together I'll buy her clothes and shoes (based upon her taste, as well as what I like on her - usually jeans and a T).

I also don't ask because when I arrive I'll know what she's in the mood for, and I like surprises - well, good ones.
There are lots of reasons to your question. I think men in general are just mostly responsive to visual cues. How a woman dresses also acts as indicators of her personality, and while at home, where she's without the need to make an impression, indicative of her state of mind at that given time. How a woman dresses expresses a lot. And I guess a lot of men want to know because it will let them know you better as well as act as a visual picture that serves as a sexual stimulant for their own gratification. It's just how they are, in the same way so many women while on line ask men, "How tall are you?" It's one of those things that are important for their own gratification.
I do feel judged sometimes.

Or because I don't wear X Y or Z why should I feel less than if I don't?

One can see my state of mind through my posts here.....lol..
Quote by Craig1967
There are lots of reasons to your question. I think men in general are just mostly responsive to visual cues. How a woman dresses also acts as indicators of her personality, and while at home, where she's without the need to make an impression, indicative of her state of mind at that given time. How a woman dresses expresses a lot. And I guess a lot of men want to know because it will let them know you better as well as act as a visual picture that serves as a sexual stimulant for their own gratification. It's just how they are, in the same way so many women while on line ask men, "How tall are you?" It's one of those things that are important for their own gratification.

So by the same token I should only find men dressed to the nines or dressed impeccably?

Always in a suit or even a tuxedo or dressed like a king with a big fur cape and wear a crown or something?

With a huge gold pimp cup and a bunch of scantily clad hoes.......

And if you are not I should think less of you?

(Giving examples...)

( so fucking annoyed I may not return to this thread..)

( It doesn't matter to me what you wear or don't wear as long as I like you .......)
Old and somewhat clichéd truism of online communication: "On the Internet, no one know you're a dog."

Corollary to the above: "On the Internet, no one knows you're wearing flannel pjs."

Why feel judged when, if all you're doing is chatting, you can literally say anything (obviously, camming creates some new issues here since they can actually see you)? If it feels like they are fishing for "I'm wearing lacy knickers and a bra" then give that to them. If it feels like they want leather bustier and thigh-high latex boots, give them that (give them a whack with a riding crop, too, while you're at it).

Now, if it is an online friend and you really feel you want a true connection with them, then it's worth being more honest. But in a chat room or one-to-one with some guy/gal you just met on the forums? Just play up the fantasy.
It is to form that mental image in our heads I dont care what the response is it just forms a picture the chat between us is what really matters
Quote by seeker4
Old and somewhat clichéd truism of online communication: "On the Internet, no one know you're a dog."

Corollary to the above: "On the Internet, no one knows you're wearing flannel pjs."

Why feel judged when, if all you're doing is chatting, you can literally say anything (obviously, camming creates some new issues here since they can actually see you)? If it feels like they are fishing for "I'm wearing lacy knickers and a bra" then give that to them. If it feels like they want leather bustier and thigh-high latex boots, give them that (give them a whack with a riding crop, too, while you're at it).

Now, if it is an online friend and you really feel you want a true connection with them, then it's worth being more honest. But in a chat room or one-to-one with some guy/gal you just met on the forums? Just play up the fantasy.

Awww I adore you..thanks..xoxo

Climbs into your lap....nuzzles your neck.... thank you Seeker...

3xr7KN5k9uC5PSYj.MxF1b4Np1iEz9mdg.m..xoxoxoxo

I am not defined by what I wear or don't wear. Or my "style" or labels or any of that ilk.

Thanks for your responses..
Hard to get work done with you on my lap, but with you on my lap, that's not the only thing that's hard...
A woman can wear what she wants.

But if she wears what I want, then it says a lot to me.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Quote by daddysweetheart

So by the same token I should only find men dressed to the nines or dressed impeccably?

Always in a suit or even a tuxedo or dressed like a king with a big fur cape and wear a crown or something?

With a huge gold pimp cup and a bunch of scantily clad hoes.......

And if you are not I should think less of you?

(Giving examples...)

( so fucking annoyed I may not return to this thread..)

( It doesn't matter to me what you wear or don't wear as long as I like you .......)

Maybe you should just try not becoming "annoyed" by the innocuous.
Quote by Craig1967

Maybe you should just try not becoming "annoyed" by the innocuous.

Yet you seem annoyed by me by the same comparison...roflmao....hehe..lol.

Talk about ironic.

I'm not annoyed by the people who ask me, just the question itself.

And for the record I can be annoyed by anyone for any reason.
To quote you quoting - "It's not what you're looking at that matters. It's what you see...." Henry David Thoreau

That statement is much more true on the internet.

Through your postings and chats I see you as a ravishing dark mysterious beauty, with so much promise of things that could be.
Quote by Scriptwriter66
To quote you quoting - "It's not what you're looking at that matters. It's what you see...." Henry David Thoreau

That statement is much more true on the internet.

Through your postings and chats I see you as a ravishing dark mysterious beauty, with so much promise of things that could be.

Thank you.

Love you..

xoxoxo
Quote by daddysweetheart
When you ask me what I'm wearing, why does it matter so much?

It's just clothes...( or I might be naked)

I get sick of this ( sorry) and joke sometimes . ( I'm wearing pasties and a g- string...lol....I will let you know I'm joking...)

How do you know if she's telling the truth and how much would you care if she wasn't?

( if you liked her response..)

I know you're wearing something or not.....I don't ask that often what you are wearing...

You're already sexy or interesting enough for me not to know....or I can imagine.

I'd rather see your face....

Smilessss.I get sick of being asked.

I am very flattered though.

My new standard answer should be "a trench coat with nothing underneath".

And I am knocking at your door....knock knock.XBsQbsfAnC6528dv

To use an analogy, if a guy picks up a book he likes to know what chapter he's on. If you say you are in your bra and panties he skips to that page and won't go through the speel of getting you there! The point is he doesn't care what your answer is as long as he knows where to start!
Quote by daddysweetheart

Yet you seem annoyed by me by the same comparison...roflmao....hehe..lol.

Talk about ironic.

I'm not annoyed by the people who ask me, just the question itself.

And for the record I can be annoyed by anyone for any reason.

Get well soon, Sweetheart. Goodbye.
Quote by Craig1967

Get well soon, Sweetheart. Goodbye.

I'm not sick, but thank you.

bye!

It's just about setting the picture in my mind... do you want me to strip you? And if so, shall I do it slowly, or just rip them off?

You can answer anything you want, but chances are that I'll use whatever you tell me as part of our encounter.

I love the trench coat idea though.
Clothes can tell you a lot about someone's personality.
It doesn't matter! Why should it?

From the best formal wear to nothing. That she wants to be with me and I want to be with her is all that means anything. Everything else is all what "WE" decide.

I am always a gentleman.
Quote by LASARDaddy
It doesn't matter! Why should it?

From the best formal wear to nothing. That she wants to be with me and I want to be with her is all that means anything. Everything else is all what "WE" decide.

What
Women are the ultimate present.. At the end of the day we are all kids at heart and love unwrapping the present or wondering just what is inside.
Quote by Magical_felix
Clothes can tell you a lot about someone's personality.

Agreed.

What a person wears and how they carry themselves says a lot about them. It all ties in to how one may feel about themselves, how confident they are about themselves, and their level of self-esteem. And it's got nothing to do with brands, labels, and prices.

If a person generally doesn't care about their appearance or take at least a little pride in how they look, then it's often an indicator that there's not much else they care about (cleanliness, their health/body, etc.). Sure, everyone's entitled to their frumpy days and flannel PJs. Not to mention work clothes for those that do hard labor or gardening clothes or anything like that. I understand how total strangers can catch you on a bad day and judge you solely on that...well misjudge you. So I'm definitely not saying you have to dress to the nines 24/7. Jeans and a t-shirt looks great on just about anyone, but carry yourself well in those jeans and that t-shirt.

As far as why people ask what you're wearing online, well it goes along with the fantasy. You could be wearing a mu-mu or something, but if a guy is trying to get off, he most likely wants to believe that you're in racy lingerie...or butt naked. Inner beauty doesn't come into play during online quickies.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Quote by Magical_felix

What

It's pretty simple.

I don't give any particular crap about what she wears. She's with me and I only care if, and when, she does. I also don't give any particular crap about what any one else thinks about it either, except where she does. For me it's all about "US" and what "WE" decide is important. We are partners , in the true meaning of the word. Neither is in control.

That's what the Ecard is about. She decides who and what she is, no one else.
I am always a gentleman.
Quote by LASARDaddy

It's pretty simple.

I don't give any particular crap about what she wears. She's with me and I only care if, and when, she does. I also don't give any particular crap about what any one else thinks about it either, except where she does. For me it's all about "US" and what "WE" decide is important. We are partners , in the true meaning of the word. Neither is in control.

That's what the Ecard is about. She decides who and what she is, no one else.

What does the part about we and us deciding have to do with anything though?

And what if she wore an I'm with stupid shirt everywhere you two decide to go? Or a shirt that says my partner looks like Captain Morgan's hippy grandpa? Would you still not give a particular crap?
i have honestly never asked what a woman was wearing. (not seriously at least.)

and i'm as visual as they get. :P