Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why don't you answer or respond to an ex?

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I broke up with Mr Jaune almost five months ago. I have opened up communication, left the ball in his court to hang out with me. He has not replied.

We were together for many years. I'm hurt, confused and just want simple answers instead of being ignored. I have sent some messages, called once a week. He doesn't respond. If he is that pissed with me or doesn't want anything to do with me then why has he not deleted me from FB?

Guys I want a male perspective.

Why haven't you answered a call or responded to an ex? Even if it is months later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fact that he hasn't deleted you from his FB account could indicate that he has still feelings for you. He knows deleting you would be the final act .He may need more thinking time . This is just guesswork on my part on how I would react in a similar situation so please don't build your hopes up.

I hope you can get some answers soon as you need perhaps closure so that you can move on.
Good luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
lol

I respect you Felix but I don't see why my situation is a laughing matter to you. This is my life offline and I have been with the guy for almost 15 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by black1
The fact that he hasn't deleted you from his FB account could indicate that he has still feelings for you. He knows deleting you would be the final act .He may need more thinking time . This is just guesswork on my part on how I would react in a similar situation so please don't build your hopes up.

I hope you can get some answers soon as you need perhaps closure so that you can move on.
Good luck.

Thank you for your reply Black. That is what I need it is closure. I just want to know his thoughts and where I stand so I can just say "Yep, great if we get back. I'm okay if he can just say "Sirene we are officially finished. Come collect your stuff from our house." I hate being kept in the wings.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

I respect you Felix but I don't see why my situation is a laughing matter to you. This is my life offline and I have been with the guy for almost 15 years.

Obviously he wants you to leave him alone. You should before you find yourself with a restraining order.
Lurker
0 likes
Is this an online relationship? You should probably let it go.

You should probably re title this thread "why did the old married guy I was talking to online finally lose interest in me?"

Because he either lost interest in you or something better came along. Felix was right to laugh at you... You are obviously just tossing out another line to snag up some other middle aged weirdo that will give you the impression that you are in a relationship for the next decade.

And by all means... continue to toss out those pathetic little doggy treats since we all know that the only thing you are looking for is online admiration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Is this an online relationship? You should probably let it go.

You should probably re title this thread "why did the old married guy I was talking to online finally lose interest in me?"

Because he either lost interest in you or something better came along. Felix was right to laugh at you... You are obviously just tossing out another line to snag up some other middle aged weirdo that will give you the impression that you are in a relationship for the next decade.

And by all means... continue to toss out those pathetic little doggy treats since we all know that the only thing you are looking for is online admiration.

It was not an online relationship. We were married in real life. I don't want online admiration at all. Where the hell did you get online admiration from my posts? I was with the guy for 15 years in real life. Except six years ago when we separated for a few months and I hooked up with someone else. However yes I do have a life off Lush Stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have keys I would take the bull by the horns and go around unannounced and then only leave once you have answers. I think a 15 year relationship justifies the need for answers. This situation I would imagine is driving you crazy and you need it sorting one way or another as you are better than this . For him to treat you this way is bordering on being childish and he needs to grow up . You could also easily justify a visit and access by saying you need some of your belongings .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
certainly depends on the situation. I have talked with exes shortly after breakup and ignored others for years (one was cheating on me and have never talked to her since).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me personally, sometimes I am wanting to talk but am not ready to talk. I would describe it like being exhausted and wanting to go to bed but being dirty and wanting more to take a shower first. He may want to talk and may have things that he wants to say but he may not be ready to do so at this time. Guys aren’t nearly as fluent when it comes to speaking about emotions so we’re not as quick about it. Perhaps he just needs time to collect his feelings, calm down a bit, and organize his thoughts. If that is the case (which it may not be but if it is) then really all you can do is continue to let him know that the door for communication remains open.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had an ex so I don't know what it means
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess is its too painful for him. He's trying to get past it. I can't tell you if he is successful at that or not. I've had a few in the past were any contact or reminders was just to much pain.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by GaynorBlue
I have never had an ex so I don't know what it means

That is just amazing insight. For real. I'm floored. 10 out of 10 post. Speechless. Awesome. Smart.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

I was with the guy for 15 years in real life. Except six years ago when we separated for a few months and I hooked up with someone else.

That's some ho ass shit.

What did you do? Facial cum shots (hot)? Anal (deets please)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its probably a combination of all things already mention by you or others, hurt , pissed, not ready to deal with it, and not deleting you from Facebook means he's not ready to cut the cord. Otherwise he would have done that already.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think that there are as many reasons for this as there are people in the world. It sounds like you have let him know that you are open to communication, so he may just need more time to come around to the same frame of mind that you are in. When I have not responded to an ex, it was because I was trying to do what was best for me, and move on.
Lurker
0 likes
One time I had t go to my very recent ex's place to get the last of my things. While I was there, we talked in a positive way, the fight that split us evidently over. I was moving on, she was fine with that. However, after about 10 minutes, we were on the bed having what I guess you could call break up sex. We didn't sleep together, she just suddenly pulled my cock out and began on it and then when it was over, it was really over. That's the only time that I ever had that happen with a former lover. I usually am willing to be "friends" as always seems to be the suggestion, but most people move on and once with a new affair, it usually goes in the closet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe he moved on and doesn't want to make his new woman jealous. My ex-wife and I departed as friends, and we kept in touch for quite awhile, that was until my new wife found out and went ballistic. Her theory was "What if she decides she wants you back?" Which I guess would cause quite a conundrum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody
Maybe he moved on and doesn't want to make his new woman jealous. My ex-wife and I departed as friends, and we kept in touch for quite awhile, that was until my new wife found out and went ballistic. Her theory was "What if she decides she wants you back?" Which I guess would cause quite a conundrum.

Well dear, you'll just have to get used to having a second wife around the house, she's cool, you two will get along great.