Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

why does my boyfriend like taking my underwear after i wore it?

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he asks to keep my undies after dates. seems strange but i giive to him anyway. why does he like them so much?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess the idea that the crotch of them has been snugly pressing against your pussy lips for quite a while has something to do with it. As a guy who really likes underwear personally I'd like it because I could jack off on it or wrap it around my shaft to jack off WITH it. Maybe he likes to smell it, that's never really been my bag but tons of guys like to smell worn knickers.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Mmm.

I think he secretly has a fetish for washing your panties after you wear them.

He can't help himself.

He's like Monk, as in Tony Shalhoub.

Or he's a dirty freak who likes your smell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HandsomeScientist
I guess the idea that the crotch of them has been snugly pressing against your pussy lips for quite a while has something to do with it. As a guy who really likes underwear personally I'd like it because I could jack off on it or wrap it around my shaft to jack off WITH it. Maybe he likes to smell it, that's never really been my bag but tons of guys like to smell worn knickers.

i never thought of asking him for his boxers!
thx for explaining it, it feels nice thinking about it now

Quote by MadMartigan
Mmm.

I think he secretly has a fetish for washing your panties after you wear them.

He can't help himself.

He's like Monk, as in Tony Shalhoub.

Or he's a dirty freak who likes your smell.

i guess so. glad to give him mine then it feels nice to kno he enjoys lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Others have explained it well.... my question is.... does he ever give them back? Does he want them every time? If the first is NO and the second is YES, you might want to buy stock in the company who makes the brand of panties you wear if you think you are going to keep him as a boyfriend for any length of time. It is going to get costly.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe he wants to see what his other girlfriend looks like in them. I've never asked for a girls panties, they have left them behind at my place though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Others have explained it well.... my question is.... does he ever give them back? Does he want them every time? If the first is NO and the second is YES, you might want to buy stock in the company who makes the brand of panties you wear if you think you are going to keep him as a boyfriend for any length of time. It is going to get costly.

i never understood the stock so no comment!

Quote by BlackHawk1967
Maybe he wants to see what his other girlfriend looks like in them. I've never asked for a girls panties, they have left them behind at my place though.

my bf has no other gf.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by polly95
he asks to keep my undies after dates. seems strange but i giive to him anyway. why does he like them so much?

When you asked him want did he say? Personally: for odd and unusual requests I better get a straight answer and deep yipyap is in order.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

When you asked him want did he say? Personally: for odd and unusual requests I better get a straight answer and deep yipyap is in order.

he said for sentimental reasons. he washes them and returns to me, so i have no complaints really but still found it surprising cos my gfs said their boyfriends did not ask for theirs ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by polly95

he said for sentimental reasons. he washes them and returns to me, so i have no complaints really but still found it surprising cos my gfs said their boyfriends did not ask for theirs ever.

When I was a teen my boyfriends though it was fun or whatever. They grow out of it.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Yeah...I don't know that we grow out of it.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
also my bf asked to watch me wee. i said no but he walked in one day anyway
he is very physically intimate for sure. we are weird combination cos i'm addicted to cuddling and he's addicted to body parts. so when i cuddle on his lap he has taken his pants down to make it like sexual.
Lurker
0 likes
If he is like me he loves you scent. I love the smell and taste of a woman and can not get enough of it
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe he has a laundry fetish. So....
...maybe we should all send our underwear to him, one less chore for us to do smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by polly95
also my bf asked to watch me pee. i said no but he walked in one day anyway
he is very physically intimate for sure. we are weird combination cos i'm addicted to cuddling and he's addicted to body parts. so when i cuddle on his lap he has taken his pants down to make it like sexual.

Just watch yourself - and be assertive. If you're not comfortable with anything he wants to do - and say no - He's not allowed to do it anyway just because he wants to. Put your foot down when need be and if he gets confrontational and angry then he's out of line.

Don't be his marionette puppet, here, babe. Respect yourself and keep your own interests in mind. If you don't want to do something then you don't have to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Langley
If he is like me he loves you scent. I love the smell and taste of a woman and can not get enough of it

me too i put my bosses shirt on. i mean when i babysit, the man whom i babysit for hehe.

Quote by Sallie
Maybe he has a laundry fetish. So....
...maybe we should all send our underwear to him, one less chore for us to do smile

sounds convenient

Quote by Metilda

Just watch yourself - and be assertive. If you're not comfortable with anything he wants to do - and say no - He's not allowed to do it anyway just because he wants to. Put your foot down when need be and if he gets confrontational and angry then he's out of line.

Don't be his marionette puppet, here, babe. Respect yourself and keep your own interests in mind. If you don't want to do something then you don't have to.

my mum said to save virginity till i'm engaged so i let my bf do anything cos i know its unfair how i always say no to sexual intercourse
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by polly95

my mum said to save virginity till i'm engaged so i let my bf do anything cos i know its unfair how i always say no to sexual intercourse

Honestly - My mothering instincts tell me he's a few screws loose and you're setting yourself up for an abusive relationship in the future by letting people make serious decisions for you.

Just my two-bit food for thought. I was married and on my own when I was your age and my husband (now ex) turned out to be a psycho - so my view on life and men is probably just very different than yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the sense of my woman so I naturally take her panties and smell them when she is not around
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Honestly - My mothering instincts tell me he's a few screws loose and you're setting yourself up for an abusive relationship in the future by letting people make serious decisions for you.

Just my two-bit food for thought. I was married and on my own when I was your age and my husband (now ex) turned out to be a psycho - so my view on life and men is probably just very different than yours.

thanks and sorry about that i will try to control more
i don't want to be abused at all.

Quote by badrich81
I love the sense of my woman so I naturally take her panties and smell them when she is not around

its nice to know my bfs normal
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
polly in truth he likely has no friends and needs the panties to prove hes been with a woman....cuz trust me thats just weird
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
polly in truth he likely has no friends and needs the panties to prove hes been with a woman....cuz trust me thats just weird
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JordanMan09

oh ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obviously he loves your scent. It's a hormone thing that guys get aroused by girl's scent, and vice versa I believe. Quite normal I would say. Just like after sex girls always perfer to wear guys's shirt because it makes them feel warm, cozy and comfortable. Partly because of the manly scent.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.