last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a cougar....

i find guys who are around my boys age to be just zero for me...as i see my boy when u message me

i want a man my age...1 who thinks that classics are not songs from the 80's ok...

yes u are beautfiful, have big packages, fresh....vigorous....lovely

but after all the "pretty" is depleted what is left?

two decades of life that even sex cannot bridge....

so tell me why u want to sleep with someone the age of your mother?

so just...tell me why?
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
I am not a cougar....

i find guys who are around my boys age to be just zero for me...as i see my boy when u message me

i want a man my age...1 who thinks that classics are not songs from the 80's ok...

so tell me why u want to sleep with your mother?

so just...tell me why?

I wouldn't say that I am the same age as my woman's son, however she is a little older than me. I didn't go out purposely looking for an older woman, we found each other. Now that I have been with her over the course of a while I would have to say the sex is amazing and she does have some experience however we show each other new things everyday.

The biggest thing for me is maturity and the fact that she knows who she is. Some women my age are still going out and getting shit faced at the clubs everynight and looking for a quick fuck (not that there's anything wrong with that). I am at a point in my life that I want someone who knows who she is, and to "settle down" I haven't found a woman my age that has fit the bill for me. Just happened that I found the love of my life and she happens to be a little older, not a dirty fantasy just blind luck.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
I am not a cougar....

so tell me why u want to sleep with your mother?

so just...tell me why?

First of all... I don't think it's about that. I mean do women that like men older than them want to fuck their dads? No. Calm down Kinsey.

I am not one to like women older than me for some reason or other. I mean I can appreciate them and all of that and there are exceptions to every rule but generally I am not. Like if I had to choose what i preferred on a questionnaire.

I think this whole milf thing started from popular culture to be honest. Around the late nineties I started hearing milf jokes everywhere in popular culture. When you think about it, who watches TV? People at home. Lots of moms at home. I find the milf thing and now gilf thing not really funny and just whatever.

This funny thing happens with groups of dudes. When you see three or more dudes at a bar, trust me, every woman has been checked out and any hot ones, easy looking ones, horny ones and FUNNY ones will be mentioned. Like one dude may eye up the hottie while elbowing his not so lucky friend and pointing out the 40 year old in a dress that belongs on a 28 year old sipping on her chardonnay looking over quite hard. This may be laughed off or taken seriously. It makes for a good story, the dude probably thinks she's hot and fuck it, she isn't gonna bullshit about like a young girl.

That said, it's mostly about sex in that instance. You will hear your friends tell you they fucked a way younger guy or my friends will tell me they fucked a cougar, but you will rarely hear that they are actually dating or in a relationship. If they were in a relationship then there might be some weird issues there, a guy dating a much older woman. I have only known one guy to do this and he was a weirdo and I disliked him. (edit: I didn't mean you dude, I meant a guy I know... I didn't see your post while writing this)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off, I'm not a "chick"
I don't think that term could be applied to me or any other woman over the age of 25, maybe as late as 30!
I am much more comfortable being a MILF and possibly a cougar...

To answer the question, I believe it is a couple of attractions.

Most guys will always have an attraction to an older woman based on a nurturing image of a mother figure in their minds.
With the way the world has changed over the last 20 years, women from their late 30's on have taken better care of themselves and allowed themselves to dress and behave in a manner that blurred the lines of ages between their 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond!

There is always the boys mental image of losing their virginity to an older and experienced "madam" like many older guys told stories about.
This fantasy also carries over since us women are now more experienced, older, wiser and willing to go after what we want in sexual pleasures! This sometimes makes other see us a "wanton", "Sexually Aggressive" and more carefree about sex!

Add the fact that we dress more casually and often have ourselves in better physical shape to show off our bodies, it makes it more interesting for guys and gals who are younger or less experienced.

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't honestly think sexual attraction knows an age. Personally as I get older I do find the younger girls overall to be less and less attractive but if Katy Perry threw it in my face, I wouldn't turn it away. I much prefer Michelle Pfeiffer however.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I'm almost too old to remember those days, some of it comes back.

1) Good sex with no commitment.
2) Good sex with no commitment.
3) Good sex with no commitment.
4) Because it pisses younger women off and they sometimes rise to the challenge. They stop taking themselves so seriously and become more fun.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I don't. I like women my own age or a few younger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok i really got some great points here..especially from dude..u actuallly made me see..why...it could work..so ty for that

as for the calm down kinsey & the i dont call ladies chicks comments..wow...if you had both left out the personal attacks i would have so enjoyed your remarks...u had REALLY good thoughts...

i try really hard to address the question & not the person...it takes guts to post either stories or posts here...to be semi kind..might make a difference in a person's posting

by the way i like the word chick..lmao..ladies..girls loveys sweeties...however i will be more careful addressing the ladies of lush that way..where i live we always say hey chickie

different cultures, different regions & countrys view phrases....well...as i said where i live it is a sweet term

peace & ty for all who put their thoughts here...always appreciated (well except for the kinsey 1..u super suck..lol)

for those of you who thoughtfully answered this....i so so thank you..i see this in a whole diff light..which is what life is about
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 39 and I still find older women very sexy. The oldest woman I have ever been with was only a couple of months older than me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
ok i really got some great points here..especially from dude..u actuallly made me see..why...it could work..so ty for that

as for the calm down kinsey & the i dont call ladies chicks comments..wow...if you had both left out the personal attacks i would have so enjoyed your remarks...u had REALLY good thoughts...

peace & ty for all who put their thoughts here...always appreciated (well except for the kinsey 1..u super suck..lol)

I'm sorry if the Kinsey comment offended. I am always surprised by what is gonna offend... But yeah, my apologies. It wasn't a personal attack, like how your chicks comment wasn't meant to offend.

And yeah I know it takes guts to post stories and forum posts. I post shit. You asked why guys want to fuck their moms in a blunt manner. If you would have asked in a more serious and thoughtful manner and less belittling, I would have answered in a more serious manner.

Good luck with the young man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bottom line, men love all women no matter what their age is. For me I find older women who are still sexy a huge turn-on, because you never know what they have gone thru in life and are still able to keep it together. Also older women do not play games when it comes to sex, if they see what they like, they go after it, and men love to be chased instead of always chasing women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO BS. Its just something sexy when a older woman tells you what she wants. I have had sex with cougars and it is great. She even made cookies when we where done.

As the mother thing I dont want to sleep with my mother and I will never want to sleep with my mother and i dont think of older women as my mother. That thought almost made me give up cougars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first real experiences were with a woman almost twice my age.She taught me not only how to satisfy a woman and make love to her ;but how to appreciate her.I learned to keep my ego out of it and to think about us.An older woman is not as into games as many younger ones are She knows who she is and what she wants and that confidence is sexy.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it's something of a role-reversal thing.

Like guys who are trying to pitch to younger girls have to be on their game more and there is always that "what happens after sex" thing where expectations/relationship-potential gets in the way of good sex. In this case, the younger/hot girl is in the power-seat in terms of whether sex will happen or not.

With an older woman, they are seen as more sexually confident/aggressive and willing. Like in this case, the younger guy becomes the 'boy toy' and in many situations the older woman sees it as a cool thing to be able to get a hot young guy interested in her - so the power dynamic shifts. She's chasing him or trying to hook things up. This translates to easier sex, not having to work as hard to make the initial pitch, and guys knowing that an older woman probably isn't going to have too many post-sex expectations or get weirdly clingy or neurotic.

So yeah, I think it's a sex thing.

In some cases, maybe the sex is really good because she knows what she's doing and they have something in common and a relationship happens. I think that whole "Samantha Jones" in Sex and the City thing made it ok/desirable for an older woman to be the hot predatory female that gets what she wants, so that was part of this whole era where it became socially acceptable to see sexy older women with young guys.

As well - sometimes a guy is more of a sub, not really a hunter, and maybe a little passive, so having a take-charge female to take care of him and 'run the relationship' is something more typical of getting with an older female. There's plenty of male golddiggers too... they love the older women with cash. But that's another story.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Perhaps because older chicks are more likely to take charge, get their dicks out and give them a mindblowing blowjob?? AND accept that with young guys, jerking them off up front is a prelude to an enjoyable evening, rather than a reason to tut, tut in disgust and leave them feeling useless, weird and nerdy????