Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do guys like sex in morning so much?

last reply
54 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wake up and my man has a grin and hard on. Often I am too tired for total sex, so I just give a nice slow blow job. But I swear my man (or men) find that better than full on passionate sex (i.e. more than 15 minutes) including mouth, pussy and ass sex. Why? Or am I reading it wrong?

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
We are fresh and strong in the morning. After a full day, fatigue and stress can take its toll. I much prefer morning sex to that in the evening
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
We are fresh and strong in the morning. After a full day, fatigue and stress can take its toll. I much prefer morning sex to that in the evening

I SAW her first, MOTHERFUCKER!

xx SF

(HE'LL think that's funny!)
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

This. Totally this. Esp. as we age. I am a "morning person" to start with and have always tended to flake out early. These days (I'm 50, so middle-aged), that sometimes means as early as 10pm and I'm pretty much a write off for anything energetic by 8 or 9. Mornings, I'm up 6:30-7am and often ready for some action. I also often hit a mid-afternoon peak when the sugar high from lunch kicks in and tend to get rather horny then (that tends to turn to writing time if opportunity allows).
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the above posts. What a better way to start the day? You are rested and your mind is fresh. The worries of the world has yet entered the mind, so the mind is clear to concentrate on nothing but giving your partner pleasure. Plus, it gets the heart pumping making it easier to tackle the days task. It wakes me up more than coffee ever could.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband hasn't really liked morning anything.
Oh he's told me he'd like a morning blowjob on his birthday - but every time I've taken him up on the suggestion it leads to nowhere but me irritated with his refusal after he's the one who suggested I try something.
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
My husband hasn't really liked morning anything.
Oh he's told me he'd like a morning blowjob on his birthday - but every time I've taken him up on the suggestion it leads to nowhere but me irritated with his refusal after he's the one who suggested I try something.

Fool. No man should ever refuse a morning bj (Or an afternoon one. Or an evening one. Or...you get the message). Now if only someone would offer me one.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I SAW her first, MOTHERFUCKER!

xx SF

(HE'LL think that's funny!)

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Fool. No man should ever refuse a morning bj (Or an afternoon one. Or an evening one. Or...you get the message). Now if only someone would offer me one.

This. So this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I do tend to be able to get hard easily in the morning I do not like morning sex ( the wife however loves it) our breath smells and our hair looks like shit. Lol. Nobody wakes up like they do in Hollywood NOBODY!

With that said I listened to a story on public radio where a dr explained that testosterone builds up in our bodies while we rest. We deplete that charge throughout the day. As we age we start the day with less and less. That scientifically explains our natural predisposition to morning sex.
0 likes
Quote by Organplayer1
While I do tend to be able to get hard easily in the morning I do not like morning sex ( the wife however loves it) our breath smells and our hair looks like shit. Lol. Nobody wakes up like they do in Hollywood NOBODY!

With that said I listened to a story on public radio where a dr explained that testosterone builds up in our bodies while we rest. We deplete that charge throughout the day. As we age we start the day with less and less. That scientifically explains our natural predisposition to morning sex.

I love science. I love sex. So science about sex is like
Lurker
0 likes
Our testosterone is at it's peak in the early hours of the day, thus the erections, which I never like wasting!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Cause we just woke up... and we want sex the rest of the day and all night too. Then we dream about it when we're asleep.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Nature??? I'm not a guy but...that's my uneducated guess ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not just morning, it's every day all day.
And thats nature's work so don't blame us.
We didn't choose to wake up hard af every morning for no apparent reason.
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Any of these could explain it:
- you are relaxed, and usually not stressed out from a tough day at work, or whatever
- you may have a hard-on from a nearly full bladder
- you may have had a great dream that ended just as it was getting to a good part
- your natural testosterone level is highest in the morning
- you roll over to cuddle and feel that beautiful soft, warm, inviting, sexy body lying next to you, and you can't resist...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I imagine that morning wood plays a significant role.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Madam Carol
0 likes
Yup. His morning wood is wanting attention. It's just the dragon breath that is a bummer. So I keep tic tacks on the night stand. Problem solved.

smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks guys (and gals). I guess the thing is I should enjoy it....sex at any time is pretty good. Ollie64 I think had the best response - kisses to Ollie64....thanks to all
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always wake up with a hard on. You have to do justice to the nature;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its the perfect start to the day. After a long day I often just don't have the energy for sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My urologist told me a man's testosterone level rises during sleep, so that's why we wake up horny and with a hard-on.
0 likes
There's a convenience factor: We're already in bed and naked when we wake up.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
As my hubby would say.... "WHY NOT"?
Lurker
0 likes
Because a good nights sleep recharges their batteries, or because they have had a night of erotic dreams, or perhaps both.
Lurker
0 likes
The subconscious is a wonderful thing...I may not know what has been going on, but if my toy is fully enlarged to start the day...well, hey, if my woman can be enticed to early morning fun, we'll both have a good day!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Because we like fuckin' all the time.

Fuckin' in the mornin', fuckin' in the evenin', fuckin' at supper time.

Lurker
0 likes
Because It'd be a good reason to call in sick to work.
Lurker
0 likes
A good nights rest filled with erotic dreams does wonders for the libido