Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

why do girls have to shave their pussys for guys!!! ?

last reply
255 replies
40.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls don't have to. If you want to go ahead, if not then don't. Some, myself included, prefer natural.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by black1
My view is that its upto the individual . Obviously if oral is going to be a big part of your routine then some sort of hair removal may enhance the situation more. This only needs to be a trim.
Still depending on preferences. For my girlfriend and me, oral sex is very important but she doesn't shave or trim at all, not even her lips.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer a woman having no pubic hair, sometimes just a tiny bit can be erotic too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. I have gone down on girls that didn't shave including my wife when I was married. Now I live in Canada and damn it gets cold here in the winter time, and if they don't shave I always get a hair on the back of my tongue and you can't get rid of it, so you have to get dressed, go and start the car and let it warm up, scrape the windows, go to your local 7-11 get a muffin and eat that to get rid of it, then come back and pick up where you left off. Total waste of time.
Lurker
0 likes
They don’t!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most girls do it because they want it not because of guys, but I could be wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it not similar to shaving armpits and legs? Personal preference.
Lurker
0 likes
Girls don't "have to" shave, totally up to them, I've seen attractive natural bushes, nice trimmed bushes, nice shaven mounds, a little (or a lot) of hair is not putting me off getting between a ladies thighs. Personally for myself I either trim short or shave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer at least some hair on a pussy. Don't shave it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will admit that some pussy does look good bare, but for the most part I prefer hair, in fact on blonds and redheads I do love a totally natural woman I mean shaving nothing from the neck down
Lurker
0 likes
I like a smooth pussy or ball sack. Burying my face into a clean bush, can still hold some odor I just as soon not smell.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Smooth as a cue ball
0 likes
I shave for me. It makes me feel sexy and good about my body :-)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
lol, what a question?

I surely can't answer to someone else's motive for shaving their genital area.
I personally have not any preference about that of someone I'm dating or otherwise.
To each their own I think...smiles

I would maybe think it ist because of peer-pressure in many, und was that of most maybe when the sexual practice first started,
the current ethnic group's chosen culture, so others also want to fit in, und even find they prefer it after awhile,
get used to it maybe, or think it ist the proper socially correct thing to do,
especially if mostly everyone else influencing them think it the right thing, the accepted thing.

Most people who are not leaders, are just the opposite und follow with little prodding I think,
whether they really cared about it, or really preferred it or not...smiles

Well...that which may be a more contrary belief und sexual practice by more western ethnic groups,
ist not the practice of the majority...smiles
The majority of world ethnic groups don't shave down there as part of their culture.
Actually, the majority of world custom would never think of it, especially that they practice ancestral value.
People with such older custom do out-number the self-proclaimed "more modern", by a few billion people...smiles

I'm full bush, always been this way, maybe my family custom in a way I think, but we have just never done that,
und I can see no reason to shave my kitty now...smiles
I keep mine closely trimmed so it not so thick, but I have never shaven.
Not have any complaints, just the opposite actually, thank you very much...smiles
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wait, they have to now? That's progress!
I'm really getting sick of auto-correct's shirt.