last reply
130 replies
20.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wildchicka
Not a fan, maybe it's too many years as an ER nurse, the things I have seen impaled in rectums. There are some freaky ass people out there!

I heard ALLA that! I was never an ER nurse but I've known quite a few and heard LOTS of stories. the items in PENIS stories REAL freak me out (good thing for some of those fools a gerbil won't fit! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Usually guys like anal sex because a woman turned them on to it. Just sayin.

Bingo, we have a winner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All males...? Some more than others. I've done it a few times at my partners request - I was happy to help. But I'd stop short of calling it an obsession.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Done anal once, but I'm definately a pussy guy. Would do it again if asked to, but if I have a choice, pussy and only pussy, with just a bit of anal play.
Lurker
0 likes
Cause anus is tightest than vagina? 90% of men ask their wives, girlfriends to do it. Isn't this a stinky and smelly place?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think anal sex is more of a "control" feeling than anything. I've engaged in it in the past, but to be quite honest, it's not something I enjoy. Maybe I'm a bit more hygienic than most, but the thought of feces in play during lust is not really conducive to my own pleasure.

I've been with women who love anal sex, but don't request I do it to them knowing I'm averse to it. They know fully well that we can undergo several positions involving penile-vaginal interaction, as well as extensive oral sex. I do have a trick during oral sex where I may use my finger on her anus, but only in stimulating her rectum, not entering it, as my primary focus is on her clitoris or g-spot or "man-in-the-boat."

When I get "control," I usually get on top and pin the woman to the mattress with my body while I get animalistic in my movements. But I still enter her vagina, not anus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48
Cause anus is tightest than vagina? 90% of men ask their wives, girlfriends to do it. Isn't this a stinky and smelly place?

Anal play and sex is always best after a bath or a shower taking a way "stinky and smelly place" factor.
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LongBeachShaker
I think anal sex is more of a "control" feeling than anything. I've engaged in it in the past, but to be quite honest, it's not something I enjoy. Maybe I'm a bit more hygienic than most, but the thought of feces in play during lust is not really conducive to my own pleasure.

I've been with women who love anal sex, but don't request I do it to them knowing I'm averse to it. They know fully well that we can undergo several positions involving penile-vaginal interaction, as well as extensive oral sex. I do have a trick during oral sex where I may use my finger on her anus, but only in stimulating her rectum, not entering it, as my primary focus is on her clitoris or g-spot or "man-in-the-boat."

When I get "control," I usually get on top and pin the woman to the mattress with my body while I get animalistic in my movements. But I still enter her vagina, not anus.

I personally don't find it a "control" issue. I find it more of a woman giving "all" of herself to a lover and that enjoys being anally stimulated.
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent

Anal play and sex is always best after a bath or a shower taking a way "stinky and smelly place" factor.
lol Ok!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are males so obsessed with anal ?
I never have been , although I'm terrifically turned on by the sight of a woman's neatly puckered arse hole .
My experience is of women wanting to be fucked up the arse . I've been happy to oblige , but generally I cannot feel anything inside .
The only time I really enjoyed was by accident with my present wife , slipped into the wrong hole , she's very petite and tight . She soon pointed out I was in the wrong hole ,
but for a minute or so I gave it a good go .
Lurker
0 likes
As others have stated, it's obviously seen as being tighter than vaginal sex, but for me the biggest turn on is the submissive nature of it.

To see a woman on all fours offering both holes, is such an incredible turn on and I also think its such a sign of trust and openness that it's actually quite a beautiful thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal sex because I am so damn attracted to a woman's ass. I want to kiss it and love it. But, my wife actually brought it up, not me. As much as I love to do it, I respect a woman enough to let her decide if this is something she wants to do. We did anal "play" for 3 weeks using my tongue, fingers, butt plugs, and a lot of anal lube preparing her for the first time. Not only that, she got drunk for it. About 4 days after, she wanted to try it again. It did add a very erotic chapter to our sex life. But I was very patient with her and allowed her to get used to it a bit at a time. And remember, she WANTED to try it.