Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is the one Celeb that instantly turns you on everytime you see her?

last reply
45 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say Taylor Swift. Those long legs get me every time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

omg
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simply_sweet

omg

Martha is nice and thick! Plus she makes a mean eggs benny. That's a good thing.
0 likes
Hey, a woman who can cook dinner, redecorate the kitchen, and lay a new floor in the rec room all at the same time? Just think what she's capable of in the sack.

I don't have an answer to the OP because I can't think of any celebs who fit the bill. That cute lady in my employer's HR department on the other hand ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come On, How Can You Not Get Turned On!!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Hey, a woman who can cook dinner, redecorate the kitchen, and lay a new floor in the rec room all at the same time? Just think what she's capable of in the sack.

THANK YOU
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Martha is nice and thick! Plus she makes a mean eggs benny. That's a good thing.

And don't forget - she knows her way around a women's prison. I've seen movies. That's a really good thing.

But Martha is not the answer for me.
I've got to go with Lauren Bacall. Bogie had it good.
Lurker
0 likes
Katy Perry. I'm usually not drawn to big breasts but there is something about her that gets me big time. Plus I think she'd be lots of fun in bed smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately I have been wanting to do Melissa Rauch from the Big Bang Theory. Nice short, tight package with huge tits for her frame. Just a hot nerdy girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Cameron Diaz - ever since that first scene when she walks into the bank in The Mask, I've been in love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jessica Alba....No need to cook for me. I'll hire a cook. If she looks like Jessica Alba and can operate a credit card then she qualifies for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Katy Perry, there's something about her that gets me every time I see her. I'd love to kiss her! Mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Steven Yeun of the Walking Dead. He leaves me totally speechless:

In custody.

I love baseball!!!
0 likes
Actually, there is one who used to give me sexy little tingles. Haven't watched the show in while, though, so kind of slipped my mind. Kari Byron of Mythbusters.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DEFINATELY Wendy Williams!
Lurker
0 likes
Sussanah Ried's smile is so lovely. She presents a show on the BBC....
Story Verifier
0 likes
Zoe Saldana

The strength in this gaze sends me into orbit.

I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Sighhhh its Gerard Butler for me. Scottish(like me) Glasgow Celtic supporter(like me) and well tall dark n handsome. "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" Lol xx
Lurker
0 likes
Gina Torres

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Sussanah Ried's smile is so lovely. She presents a show on the BBC....

I can't cope with her lazy eye.
Lurker
0 likes
Ryan Gosling .... Mmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I can't cope with her lazy eye.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; if you'll pardon the pun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Used to be Felicity Kendal until we both got old.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stana Katic

Lurker
0 likes
[img][/img]
Demi lovato all ways
Lurker
0 likes
Jennifer Lawrence. Hot body, sexy voice, and of course genuine as fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a couple however whenever i watch f.r.i.e.n.d.s (which is ALOT), Jennifer Aniston manages it without fail!