Which would you rather have - a good blow job or an girl who likes anal

last reply
50 replies
5.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Both are my favoutite but if I've to select one I'm sticking to the girl who likes anal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I take anal over a blowjob.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would pick the girl who can suck mean dick, as oral is a more integral part of sex that should actually happen majority of the time you are having sex, unlike anal. In my opinion it’s a bit unexpected in this day and age for a girl to not like giving blowjobs.

I’ve known one such case who would actually take it up her ass any time but was really lousy at sucking dick, and her trying to do it all the time just killed the mood for me, because she really didn’t know what to do and seemed like she was unwilling/unable to develop her technique no matter what kind of subtle hints I gave.

Getting no anal in the long term is also frustrating though, and girls who enjoy anal are instantly more attractive in my mind for how ”dirty” they are, so I’ll have a ”three-hole girl”, please! ;)
The Bruiser
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

I would rather much prefer a good blow job over anal sex. This more to the fact that not all woman like to receive. But i would happily oblige if it something that she is into

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

0 likes
I've never been that big a fan of getting a blowjob. I'd rather a girl that likes anal, maybe even wants to reciprocate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good blow job, anal I do more a girl who wants that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love them both. Wife will have nothing to do with anal, no touchy, feely, nothing. I would prefer anal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the questions is blowjob or anal sex, I'll take the blowjob. If the questions is get a blowjob or have a girl who likes anal sex, I'll take the girl.
Lurker
0 likes
A blow job every time
0 likes
Anal sex for me. Taking a ladies ass is heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Oral sex, but Anal almost send me into another orbit.

I know many women will not even consider Anal and others only do it because their guys demand it. So sad it seems to me. Although I do understand.

If he is not into Anal Sex we will not be together very many times. God, I do love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both can be great!!! If I have to choose, I'll take the blow job!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Taking a woman's ass is the most intimate, pleasurable sexual connection.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
A good blow job... it’s easier to wake a girl up to anal than it is to teach her how to suck a dick. You can’t even tell them they are bad at oral without them not wanting to do it again. Anal? Just slow con it, you’ll be ass blasting eventually.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A GREAT blow job!

Women ask for anal. I oblige.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
There is something completely grand about getting a blowjob.

One reason is how convenient it is. Getting blown while driving down the highway. While dining in a little bistro, underneath the table. While sitting and watching the evening news as she enjoys a snack.

I've been lucky I suppose. I've had the great pleasure of living with a woman who loves fellatio. I venture to say it is her favorite. I never mind accommodating her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to choose, blowjob.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think a women open to anal sex is more adventurous over all.
Lurker
0 likes
Hard to answer but the Blowjob wins every time* THEN I will fuck her in the ass .