Login

Which is a more important skill?

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
OK guys. Which for you is the most important skill for a woman? Is it her being good at oral and only a fair fuck? Or is it more important to be a great fuck even if she has no talent in oral? Or are most of us men an greedy bastards and need both?
0 likes
Whether she gets me off with her mouth, or her pussy, or her hands, or whatever matters less than the basic fact of her getting me off. In fact, sometimes a woman has gotten me off in ways I didn't expect and that's better than just doing what I want/expect of her. It comes down to what she feels good at and comfortable doing because if she knows and enjoys what she is doing, then I'm going to enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and always will love a lady who is a great fuck over anything else. I lady that is like me and talks dirty and screams when having sex, is the biggest turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are important. If a woman isn't interested in fucking, oral is nice. There are many actions that a couple has to have in their inventory. By the way, oral sex works both ways. Men, if you want bjs, you better eat pussy. Gals, if your man won't eat your pussy, find another man.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say oral has ever fussed me. So the answer is easy, someone who is better at sex itself.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd take the fuck. We have become quite skilled at fucking each other over the years. Wouldn't trade it for anything!
Lurker
0 likes
The fuck is 50/50. Oral is all her. I've found with women you get what you give multiplied by 2,3,4,5... Depends on the gal.

You want a good fuck, be a good fuck! Want good oral, maybe a little more than just asking.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how come being a good listener wasn't one of the options? inquiring minds want to know!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
how come being a good listener wasn't one of the options? inquiring minds want to know!

We’re men. We beat chests and grunt. What’s this listening you speak of?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

We’re men. We beat chests and grunt. What’s this listening you speak of?
0 likes
Mmmm, if I had to choose between great at oral or sex, I choose sex but only by a slim margin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good at fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I'd say good at oral, But that's because I usually do all the work when fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife is a fantastic fuck and okay at giving a bj. That is fine with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a pretty lousy lay, so I'm very grateful that a woman agreed to have sex with me. No matter the skill set.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I want her to be in tune to her body, and just enjoy the electricity and feelings. I will make her scream with orgasm, but only if she allows herself to enjoy it. So, for me fuck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as she has an open mind and an adventurous spirit, great oral and great fucking will follow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger I would have said nothing beats a good fuck. But as i got older and stamina decrease and recharge time increased I've changed my mind and now prefer a good BJ, but only I can return the favor with a long and sensual session of eating pussy.