Which hole do you like to fuck most?

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which hole do you like to fuck most?

Active Ink Slinger
All numerous times in one session, Mouth, pussy, Ass, but if I had to pick only one then her tight pussy!
Mouth is great but can't beat a wet pussy, and filling it with spunk.
Rookie Scribe
Like them all, but ass is my favorite!
The hole that's designed for it, of course. IOW, pussy for sure. Mouth is nice, too, but I prefer receiving oral as foreplay.
Lurker
Her fantastic pussy
Active Ink Slinger
Mouth - I love pussy but you can’t beat a great mouth on a hungry, horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
While I like all three, if I had to limit myself, I would go with pussy. I think the “versatility” is there and lots of position to explore.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
I have only tried mouth and pussy.

Pussy is the most enjoyable because of the way it is made with all the folds and lips.
Active Ink Slinger
I love f****** woman's ass and most. It's so much tighter. Kinkier.
Being sucked is nice, prefer to cum in her while playing with tits as she rides me
Active Ink Slinger
Pussy and mouth my favorites, every gf/wife have declined Anal but would love to try it one day, just so i can tick it off the bucket list.
Lurker
Being a complete ass man, well, I want her asshole!
Lurker
While the mouth is amazing, definitely pussy. The feeling of filing her up and seeing her smile when you do.
Pussy

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Lurker
Cumming in a woman's mouth is the Ultimate especially when I watch my dick pumping cum in her mouth. That throbbing looks & feels so awesome. Cumming in her ASS is second best cuz it's warm & tight. Then the easiest is cumming in her pussy & filling it up.
Quote by seeker4
The hole that's designed for it, of course. IOW, pussy for sure. Mouth is nice, too, but I prefer receiving oral as foreplay.

I agree seeker4!