0 likes

Which hole do you like to fuck most?

29 votes remaining
Pussy (30 votes) 103%
Ass (7 votes) 24%
Mouth (4 votes) 14%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All numerous times in one session, Mouth, pussy, Ass, but if I had to pick only one then her tight pussy!
0 likes
Mouth is great but can't beat a wet pussy, and filling it with spunk.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Like them all, but ass is my favorite!
0 likes
The hole that's designed for it, of course. IOW, pussy for sure. Mouth is nice, too, but I prefer receiving oral as foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
Her fantastic pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mouth - I love pussy but you can’t beat a great mouth on a hungry, horny woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I like all three, if I had to limit myself, I would go with pussy. I think the “versatility” is there and lots of position to explore.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only tried mouth and pussy.

Pussy is the most enjoyable because of the way it is made with all the folds and lips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love f****** woman's ass and most. It's so much tighter. Kinkier.
0 likes
Being sucked is nice, prefer to cum in her while playing with tits as she rides me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy and mouth my favorites, every gf/wife have declined Anal but would love to try it one day, just so i can tick it off the bucket list.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a complete ass man, well, I want her asshole!
Lurker
0 likes
While the mouth is amazing, definitely pussy. The feeling of filing her up and seeing her smile when you do.
0 likes
Pussy

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Lurker
0 likes
Cumming in a woman's mouth is the Ultimate especially when I watch my dick pumping cum in her mouth. That throbbing looks & feels so awesome. Cumming in her ASS is second best cuz it's warm & tight. Then the easiest is cumming in her pussy & filling it up.
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
The hole that's designed for it, of course. IOW, pussy for sure. Mouth is nice, too, but I prefer receiving oral as foreplay.

I agree seeker4!