Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which Do You Prefer?

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which is sexier for a lass to wear in bed?

27 votes remaining
Large t-shirt and knickers (10 votes) 37%
Large t-shirt and no knickers (35 votes) 130%
Let's share some gingerbread cookies (2 votes) 7%
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Please tell me your direct preference for a lass to wear in your bed, from these options. Obviously, the lass doesn't have to keep them on.

Thank you for any input (ahem) you can give regarding your choice.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
You present me with quite the dilemma. I'd definitely, after some serious rumination, go for the T-shirt and no knickers combo, just for the fact of easy access, if that doesn't sound too crass. But, here's the thing, sharing some gingerbread? Holy holes! Yes, please! Though, not in bed, just to escape the inconvenience of crumbs.

There's nowt much sexier than a lassie in just a t-shirt and nothing much else, save a sexy smile.
Lurker
0 likes
t-shirt, no knickers ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer a small t-shirt with/without knickers!
Lurker
0 likes
Large t-shirt nothing else
Lurker
0 likes
Large t-shirt nothing else
Lurker
0 likes
Even better with gingas, but preferbly no knickers at all. Because I'm lazy
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
You present me with quite the dilemma. I'd definitely, after some serious rumination, go for the T-shirt and no knickers combo, just for the fact of easy access, if that doesn't sound too crass. But, here's the thing, sharing some gingerbread? Holy holes! Yes, please! Though, not in bed, just to escape the inconvenience of crumbs.

There's nowt much sexier than a lassie in just a t-shirt and nothing much else, save a sexy smile.

Inconvenience?! That's what tongues are for!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked as a Jaybird...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Saga
Large Tshirt... no knickers..... !!!

Like button... easy to mount smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Inconvenience?! That's what tongues are for!

I figured I'd eventually be using my tongue for other things, crumbs be damned!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
naked as the day they were born
Story Verifier
0 likes
I might be weird (I've heard that assessment a few times). An ex of mine used to wear nothing but loose-fitting, low on the hip, draw-string shorts to bed. Easy to remove, or push aside (when access is needed) and I kind of like spooning (or being spooned) with a topless girl. Something about bare nipples on my bare back - Wow!
Clumeleon
0 likes
I like the knickers on because, if something raunchy kicks off, I love to undress a woman, especially removing her underwear to reveal her... loveliness. Plus, the feeling of moist panties drives me nuts (in the good way).
Lurker
0 likes
I picked gingerbread. Naked is better.
Lurker
0 likes
Crap! Sorry guys! I didn't realize what section this was in!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the t-shirt with knickers look. Makes me want to pull them off. Clothes are like wrapping on a christmas present for me
Lurker
0 likes
No t-shirt, no knickers ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
large t-shirt, no knickers smile
Lurker
0 likes
Given the choices, I'd have to go with the large t-shirt and no knickers.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm for anything that gets her out of her panties...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Large t-shirt, no knickers.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say an oversized t-shirt. Of course, my button-down long-sleeve shirt would be nice, too!