Where would i go?

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always found that i love when guys write a story and use me as the character :0 where would i request that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here. lol. just private message the person, i'm sure they would oblige
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to go with Tank on that one...most (if not all) writers would love to include a real, live person in their stories. Hence, my stories of Julie. You may even consider doing a collaboration with one of your favorite writers. I did one with a young female named Amy once, and it was actually quite exciting for the two of us. We took alternated writing different scenes, but we stayed along the same story path.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Find an author whose work turns you on and then let them know what you are into. It would be helpful to give some kind of description of what you look like. Having a chat with him or her will give them a better feel for how you speak and how you would react to a given situation.

Let them know if there is anything you don't want to be associated with. Knowing what is is probably more important than knowing what rocks your world.

Do you have a particular scenario in mind or do you want to be surprised by the direction the story takes? You will need to be able to answer all of these questions before a story can be written.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would agree with Milik

Find a writer who's stories you like then send them a message.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to help you out