Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where is your most comfortable and favorite place to fuck?

last reply
35 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by perseus
Nothing better than in close proximity to other people without them knowing, pools are great for this especially at night.

ooooo...yes that IS fun indeed! did you want to come swimming? ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
nothing better then having sex outdoors ,beach or the woods
Lurker
0 likes
Most comfortable is my boring ole be, my favorite is this indoor mini golf course. The 7 hole is inside this fake cave with plenty of nooks a cranys, we hid in one and watched people putt through as we fucked till we were both dry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, but I do enjoy the comfort of our king sized bed. When I was a tad younger it used to be the beach. But now we're a little older so the bed is comfortable with lots of room, and velcro hand and footcuffs tucked away securely underneath. Not to mention our toy box.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
best place for me is in bed...with lots of pillows...slowly getting naked with the covers around you is such a turn on!!
Lurker
0 likes
Most comfortable is definitely a big bed. Favorite place is on the floor, anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
would just depend on the situation and who it was with. most comfortable place and with my wife is in our bed. The most exciting place would have to be somewhere in public, the trill of getting caught is so sexy and hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kitchen counter, too.