Where abouts do you like to cum?

last reply
138 replies
15.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is not a certain place i wish to cum. i just go at the moment and what feels right. but there is nothing like covering her tits with a load
allman69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ass all over her ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Inside her is my favorite. I also love coating her tit with cum and massaging it in.
0 likes
It all depends on where YOU tell me to cum. I find it incredibly erotic when its time for my release for my fiancee to say "Cum on my [Blank] or Cum in my [Blank]". Just remember that you ladies have a say in this decision. Always.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, the answer to this question depends on whether I am with a wonderful lady or if I am playing solo. However, a common theme is one ought never waste cum; I believe wasting cum is a sin. When I am with a lady I ask her (or she tells me in some way) where she wants my deposit of warm, sperm-laced sticky cum. I love to fill-up pussies and mouths; some day I’d like to fill up a woman’s ass. However, I also love to cum on her body...her tits, face, etc. Cumming on her body easily allows me to sample/devour my own nectar.

When solo, I usually masturbate in bed as I lie naked on my back. Cum usually shoots from the tip of my cut cock to my chest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will cum in my bed. I will cum where I'm led.
I will cum in my car. I will cum in a bar.
I will cum in her mouth. I will come further south.
I will cum in her hair. I will cum anywhere.
I will cum in my hand.
I will cum Sam I am.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer inside my wife's pussy. If i can't control it or feel naughty i like to shoot outside her pussy on her lips. Anywhere she is ask me is nice too. I like her to tell me where, makes me feel like she is in control.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would always prefer to cum in her but if she wants it somewhere else I wouldn't have a problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everywhere and anywhere. Face and boobs especially.
Though as a bi guy, can understand the desire to avoid hair.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, the answer to this question depends on whether I am with a wonderful lady or if I am playing solo. However, a common theme is one ought never waste cum; I believe wasting cum is a sin. When I am with a lady I ask her (or she tells me in some way) where she wants my deposit of warm, sperm-laced sticky cum. I love to fill-up pussies and mouths; some day I’d like to fill up a woman’s ass. However, I also love to cum on her body...her tits, face, etc. Cumming on her body easily allows me to sample/devour my own nectar.

When solo, I usually masturbate in bed as I lie naked on my back. Cum usually shoots from the tip of my cut cock to my chest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere but her face... I just think that's nasty and disrespectful. Imo. But if she asked me to, I would definitely consider it. But it wouldn't be my favorite thing to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the circumstances, and making sure that your partner is comfortable. I have to say I'm not keen on facials, it seems (to me) disrespectful. Sometimes when I am fucking a woman from behind I do like to pull out and shoot it over her bum/back. That is just my thing.

I once had a partner who wanted me to photograph her with my cum leaking from her pussy. That turned us both on.
Lurker
0 likes
My all time favorite is to cum in her mouth. That is so sensual. My 2nd favorite is to cum in her warm tight ass; then her cunt~
Lurker
0 likes
I generally shoot the hole I'm in. There have been a few times I made her cum before me and she wanted to suck me from there. We usually cum together and pulling out will ruin it for her. She like me to shoot it when I'm in her ass as well. To me, I'm not going to use my hand at the big moment when I've got it in the ultimate place to have it.
Lurker
0 likes
In her mouth whenever possible. It's so sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to cum inside the vagina. I think that is the best feeling to cum inside a girl. On the body I would say stomach, breasts and ass. But, nothing beats ejaculating inside a vagina.
Lurker
0 likes
In her mouth, which she insists on and doesn’t waste a drop
Lurker
0 likes
My preference would be to shoot my load of warm, creamy, sperm-laced cum in her tight wet pussy.