Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your dating intention after you have found yourself single; after a very long time?

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What is your dating intention after you have found yourself single, after a very long time. I'm talking maybe 10 years or more?

Just men answering this please.
The men must be still thinking

I wonder what they really want to say

My only intention is sex; what other intention is there
I can't say from experience, but I guess finding out if I would be still desirable with other women, get a bit of an ego boost. After a long relationship, I wouldn't want to immediately roll into the next one.
Quote by HoneyBee000
What is your dating intention after you have found yourself single, after a very long time. I'm talking maybe 10 years or more?

You're time criteria may be a bit of a reach, HB. Probably better asked/answered at This Website. The longest I ever went was 16 years, but I was 16 at the time, and I just wanted to see if dating was all it was cracked up to be.

It was not. Women's companionship...costs money.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by HoneyBee000

Clarify...my intentions...or my wienner's intentions? I know two heads are better than one....but you don't know how confusing it can be sometimes
Ok, I definitely qualify here on the 'very long time' thing. I will just continue as I am, be myself, not dating unless I come upon a woman I am so drawn to that I must be with her. I guess I have been alone so long it really doesn't matter to me as I am not miserable. Being single and doing whatever I want, when I want, makes for easy living.
Quote by tomlando
Ok, I definitely qualify here on the 'very long time' thing. I will just continue as I am, be myself, not dating unless I come upon a woman I am so drawn to that I must be with her. I guess I have been alone so long it really doesn't matter to me as I am not miserable. Being single and doing whatever I want, when I want, makes for easy living.

Wow... I should just give up on the whole finding a bloke after all this time.

Yepper, just me and my double bed ha ha LOL Actually sounds quite nice nite nite all me gonna be a star fish in my bed tonight whooooo, all that room
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by tomlando

Yepper, just me and my double bed ha ha LOL Actually sounds quite nice nite nite all me gonna be a star fish in my bed tonight whooooo, all that room

Careful with the star fish references Bee LOL - Hope it's not a chocolate one (maybe a North American reference to a certain body part)
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Quote by HoneyBee000

Just head down to the local pub wearing the bee outfit...you should have no trouble...
I'm willing to bet you'd have quite a few guys to choose from...

Like Tommie said though, after a long relationship most people don't necessarily want to roll right into the next one, for various reasons...maybe they've been hurt, maybe their grieving, whatever...

People in general tend to be a bit more cautious the second, or third (or tenth) time around...

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
For me, it would depend on the girl I wanted to date. I would honestly probably look for sex, trying to replace the lost emotion connection I previously had. I know it sounds dumb, but you asked for honesty.
'Wow... I should just give up on the whole finding a bloke after all this time'

Sorry for that...I am not exactly a typical person and I really didn't mean to make things sound hopeless. It's just that times were differcult after an unexpected divorce on my part. And after I was single for a long time and many added factors, it is just as differcult to imagine sharing my life again. That doesn't mean it won't happen. So be yourself, be socialable and oppurtunities will appear.
Quote by HoneyBee000

Have I had one nighters between then and now?

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Mine has not been ten years, more like 5, mine is just for the feeling of having someone to talk to, to feel a connection to. the connection has been what I have missed the most.
Mine has not been ten years, more like 5, mine is just for the feeling of having someone to talk to, to feel a connection to. the connection has been what I have missed the most.