Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most forbidden sexual relationship you've ever had?

last reply
98 replies
21.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm 34 and the thought of fucking a 17 year old makes my heart hurt. 17 years old. I believe that's the... P-word... Where I'm from. 44 fucking a 17 year old... And bragging about it. Bragging about that. that's a child. My girlfriend has a 16 1/2 year old. The thought of some 44 year old taking advantage of her not fully developed brain makes me feel murderous. It makes me cry. A 17 year old? You fucked a 17 year old girl at 44?

Seventeen.

Seven-fucking-teen.

You're bragging about fucking a seventeen year old? What the fuck is going on...

That's really fucking villainous. It's disturbing. It's evil.

Actually, I've written about Charlotte here before...

(Of Course I didn't fuck her! Although she wanted to! And she wasn't exactly a virgin... but, an odd moral sense prevailed and I just couldn't. We did fall quite blissfully in love for a time though. Unsurprisingly, it didn't last but we stayed friends until she got married about five years later. She got divorced in the end.)

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Actually, I've written about Charlotte here before...

(Of Course I didn't fuck her! Although she wanted to! And she wasn't exactly a virgin... but, an odd moral sense prevailed and I just couldn't. We did fall quite blissfully in love for a time though. Unsurprisingly, it didn't last but we stayed friends until she got married about five years later. She got divorced in the end.)

xx SF

Writing about it doesn't make it less disgusting, it makes more disgusting actually. You're proud about it.

You didnt make it sound like you didn't fuck her in your post anyway, but I'll take your word for it.

Saying you were in love with a 17 year old is just as fucked up. It's more fucked up. It makes it clear that it was a prolonged relationship with a 17 year old that led to "love" from your end.

It's really wrong. It's sick.

You just said you were in love with a 17 year old.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Had sex with a guy at a house party, then after he passed out for the night had sex with his girlfriend in their sofa
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Writing about it doesn't make it less disgusting, it makes more disgusting actually. You're proud about it.

You didnt make it sound like you didn't fuck her in your post anyway, but I'll take your word for it.

Saying you were in love with a 17 year old is just as fucked up. It's more fucked up. It makes it clear that it was a prolonged relationship with a 17 year old that led to "love" from your end.

It's really wrong. It's sick.

You just said you were in love with a 17 year old.

Can I say. A good lady friend of mine, with whom I worked with for close to 10 years, is 51 and her husband 78. They fell in love when she was a late teenager and married when she was 19. They love each other dearly and their marriage is a successful one at 32 years so far.

Thats disgusting?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Can I say. A good lady friend of mine, with whom I worked with for close to 10 years, is 51 and her husband 78. They fell in love when she was a late teenager and married when she was 19. They love each other dearly and their marriage is a successful one at 32 years so far.

Thats disgusting?

Are you condoning a 44 year old being in love with a 17 year old?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Are you condoning a 44 year old being in love with a 17 year old?

There are plenty of people in this world that are in love with significant age gaps and logically the love that they have for each other, will in some cases, as in my real example above, have developed at an early age.

Yes I avoided answering your very specific question.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

There are plenty of people in this world that are in love with significant age gaps and logically the love that they have for each other, will in some cases, as in my real example above, have developed at an early age.

Yes I avoided answering your very specific question.

Why would you avoid answering it?

That's what the exchange you entered was about. A 44 year old admitting to being in love with 17 year old. Not your story about people I don't know. A child marrying an adult, not just old enough to be her father, but older, is wrong. Their brains aren't fully developed. 30 marrying 50, that's fine. Both adults. 15 marrying 35, not fine. Both 20 years apart but they aren't the same.

The fact that you can't even answer the question is pretty telling. It's not a trick question, John. Do you condone a 44 year old being in love with a 17 year old or not?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Why would you avoid answering it?

That's what the exchange you entered was about. A 44 year old admitting to being in love with 17 year old. Not your story about people I don't know. A child marrying an adult, not just old enough to be her father, but older, is wrong. Their brains aren't fully developed. 30 marrying 50, that's fine. Both adults. 15 marrying 35, not fine. Both 20 years apart but they aren't the same.

The fact that you can't even answer the question is pretty telling. It's not a trick question, John. Do you condone a 44 year old being in love with a 17 year old?

Jack. I posted because I felt that your generalisation (I believe thats what it was) that for any couple to fall in love with such an age gap and at such a young age was 'disgusting'. I disagree with that.

There will be plenty of men and possibily women that express love, real or not, for someone so much younger than them and in many of those cases it will be for the wrong reasons and yes thats 'wrong'. You talk about the brian not being developed at such a young age; I always thought that the ladies mature at a much younger age than the men and that is a primary factor in why you will, perhaps not so much these days, see an age gap of say 5 - 10 years between the wife and husband respectively.

To reiterate, there are many successful marriages where there is a significant age gap between the two partners and that bond/love may have developed at an early age.
You cant label all those relationships 'disgusting' in my view.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Jack. I posted because I felt that your generalisation (I believe thats what it was) that for any couple to fall in love with such an age gap and at such a young age was 'disgusting'. I disagree with that.

There will be plenty of men and possibily women that express love, real or not, for someone so much younger than them and in many of those cases it will be for the wrong reasons and yes thats 'wrong'. You talk about the brian not being developed at such a young age; I always thought that the ladies mature at a much younger age than the men and that is a primary factor in why you will, perhaps not so much these days, see an age gap of say 5 - 10 years between the wife and husband respectively.

To reiterate, there are many successful marriages where there is a significant age gap between the two partners and that bond/love may have developed at an early age.
You cant label all those relationships 'disgusting' in my view.

In some cases hostages end up loving their kidnappers. It's called Stockholm syndrome. It doesn't make kidnapping ok.

Your refusal to answer the specific question about the specific posts you responded to makes me think your answer is probably no. That would negate anything you are saying so you chose not to answer. I hope that is the case and you just want to argue with me. If you answer yes...... Then you're saying it's okay for a 44 year old to fall in love with a 17 year old. You're actually defending the latter with your posts... But again, I hope you just want to argue with me and it's not how you actually feel.

But, if it's how you actually feel... I would most definitely not trust you or Stephanie around any underage girls because, according to you, love can prevail despite you being old men and them being children. Lol, get the fuck out of here with that.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

...and yet if the gender roles are reversed, men *still* get the blame.

Not from me. I work very hard to keep my sexism to an irreducible minimum, and I think what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

In some cases hostages end up loving their kidnappers. It's called Stockholm syndrome. It doesn't make kidnapping ok.

Your refusal to answer the specific question about the specific posts you responded to makes me think your answer is probably no. That would negate anything you are saying so you chose not to answer. I hope that is the case and you just want to argue with me. If you answer yes...... Then you're saying it's okay for a 44 year old to fall in love with a 17 year old. You're actually defending the latter with your posts... But again, I hope you just want to argue with me and it's not how you actually feel.

But, if it's how you actually feel... I would most definitely not trust you or Stephanie around any underage girls because, according to you, love can prevail despite you being old men and them being children. Lol, get the fuck out of here with that.

I am not looking to argue with you Jack. I have expressed my view. Answering very specific questions like the one you have asked I struggle with unless I add some caveats. If I say I dont have an issue with it, a simple 'Yes', then people who see that will think I am a pervert etc. which I am not. If I answer no that would be untrue.

lol as politicians do say there are some questions that cant be answered with a simple no or yes.

edit - and hey dont call me old ... I am wise and mature thank you very much smile.
Lurker
0 likes
used to sleep with one of my best friends mothers.

considering he didnt know i was a transsexual, he thought i was a lesbian.

he knows now, he caught us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my best girl friend's dad and mom..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by biredheadslut
my best girl friend's dad and mom..

Hey!!! (YOU have My Old Avatar!!!)

xx SF

Be NICE to her!!! Tell HER I said hello!