Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the best kinda Black bull?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
So what kind of Black guy do you think about fucking your wife? Her boss? Older black neighbor? Coworker? A thug? A business man?
Her Royal Spriteness

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
The best black bulls are the ones used in the rodeo arena that the cowboys try to ride for 8 seconds.

As for consideration as a sexual partner? As far as Brandie and I are concerned there are not any black bulls even remotely interesting to her as a sexual partner. We entertained the idea of her trying a black man at one of the swing clubs we belong to. On each occasion, I believe it was 4, each one made a similar statement that goes something like this. "Once I'm done fucking you, you won't have anything to do with another white man." That attitude is an instant turn off for Brandie.

On the last attempt Brandie had told the black guy not to go there before thing even started to heat up. They started some foreplay at the bar. We decided to go upstairs for her to have her first black guy. We were waiting for the elevator with about 15 to 20 people going to follow us up stairs to watch. The black guy made a statement to me,very arrengtly, "after I finished with your slut, she will throw your white ass in the fucking street".

She told him he just blew his chances of ever touching her again. She pulled away from him and turned to walk back to the bar. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up against his chest and wrapped his arm around her just under her breast. He told her, "bitch your white ass belongs to me now and you ain't going no where". Steven pulled the black guys arm from around Brandie. She moved away from him. He took a swing at Steven and missed. Me and another guy grabbed him and threw him to the floor and held him there until the bouncer came.

He was removed from the club and as this was the third time in the last few months he had an incident he was banned for life. We have been told that the swing clubs maintain a list of trouble makers to keep them out of other clubs. It is this type of attitude that has many swing clubs banning single men all together.

This was the first time in all our years in the swinging lifestyle, over 36 years, there has been a physical altercation. Only a few times has a guy gotten upset and / or called her a few vulgar names. The vast majority understand the word NO and accept it politely like a gentleman should. We have decided after that event she would not consider trying a black man at all.

We have watched a few that have made the same type statement, that they are so good a lover that the women will not want white men again. Neither of us saw anything to substantiate their claim or beliefs that they are superior lovers.

Nawty