Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you wear to turn your lover on?

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Firstly hello gents, it's my first time posting a question in here so be gentle with me, I'm a virgin.

Ahem.
My mother always told me to be careful about talking to strange men but I won't tell her if you won't.

If it's Date Night, it could be an Anniversary, a Birthday, or just a "We haven't had it in a while let's shake the world" night.
What would you wear to get your lover in the mood?

It could be saucy undies, a firemans outfit (yes I know some boys love a hunky fireman), a full black tie tuxedo, or a teeny tiny thong.
What is your special weapon to make your lover drool with lust to get you into bed?
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Glass half full.
0 likes
Perfume! Nothing but perfume...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever she is in the mood for.
0 likes
Quote by gabbi
Perfume! Nothing but perfume...

10/10 gold stars.

Great answer.
0 likes
If he or she is a latex lover as in he/she also wears latex(not just "i like latex but I don't wear it" those men/females are useless) I'd wear, latex pasties, leather underbra, latex thigh highs and 6inch fetish heels, cause hello, the heels become handles.

If he/she is not into latex and I want him/her to undress me then it depends where I was and how I chose to dress that day cause I never dress for others.

So in conclusion, if he or she is into latex then I will dress up for session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Short and tight, low cut. No undergarments, occasionally nylons and straps. High heels as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angela39
Short and tight, low cut. No undergarments, occasionally nylons and straps. High heels as well.

Perfect outfit Angela.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angela39

Very nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A new suit and tie.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A suit, she loves a man in a suit, she also loves firemen, but I haven't done that yet.......... MAybe I should smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
up to maybe thirty years ago it was an Elephant thong, she like to make it trumpet, sadly it entered the Pachyderm thong graveyard decades ago. the sex life followed shortly after.
Mary Poppins
0 likes
Be nice to each other