last reply
46 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pegasus2126
I would hold a series of parties. The first would be me and all of my male friends. I would ensure that they were of mixed ages from young but legal to old and wrinkly. They would then be invited to gang bang me for as long as they were willing and able.

The next would be with all of my female friends so that we could have lesbian sex.

Finally a mixed party of all of my friends so that we could have an orgy. To attend they must be willing to fuck anyone that asked them to do so. No one could say no

Now that's what I call partying! If I get an invite I'm there!
Lurker
0 likes
First, play with my pussy. Second , go find a guy with a nice cock and fuck him dry. Third, repeat the second thing over.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
I'd wear out my tits from fondling them. smile
0 likes
I guess I wouldn't know until it happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to try it all. That is, once I got past playing with my own breasts, masturbating, using toys and so on. I would ride a Sybian and try other fucking machines, go commando in a skirt, find a quiet place outdoors to be naked and masturbate, play with toys that can be worn and used while out and about, have sex with a guy, have sex with a couple of guys, have sex with another woman, experience multiple orgasms, get spit roasted, have anal sex, try DP .. Not sure I can list every single thing off the top of my head but I would definely love to experience all the things that I enjoy watching women do. I think I'd be an exhibitionist as a female.
Lurker
0 likes
If I could be a girl for a day I'd lay around and take sponge baths, go to Victorias Secret and try on everything in the store, go to a bar and pick up a group of 2-3 guys to fill all my holes with cock. So pretty much the female version of the shit I do as a guy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd dress in something slutty, with loads of make-up and walk around teasing the guys and see how their eyes pop out of their heads.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I would go to a bar and enjoy getting guys to pay for my drinks.
The Engineer
0 likes
as a CD it is my greatest wish,Well the only thing i have the greatest desire for is to be a sex slave to a couple,to be abused,pissed on,fucked roughly,treated like shit......i mean the most abusive of all.It just turns me on
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
step 1: go to a cam site

step 2: take off clothes for tips

step 3: ??????

step 4: PROFIT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sirrobertstories
Get naked.
Put myself in front of a full-lenght mirror.
Hop.
Hop
Hop.

;-)

this first, tho. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be a total slut used by both men and women as they wished and love every minute of it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd want to have sex with as many guys as possible. Uh? No change there then!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd want to have sex with as many guys as possible. Uh? No change there then!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will be a lesbian... No Guys pls...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
too easy, I would be a lesbian slut for suresmile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have a female orgasm, then have multiple orgasms.find out what it feels like to have a penis hammering my vagina.