What really turns you on?

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am really curious about what REALLY turns guys on. Is it our bodies, our personalities, our little habits? I know it's different for every guy but just knowing deep down what your biggest turn on is would be a lot of help smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First attraction obviously is the physical aspect, hair, face, then breasts and stomach down to the feet. Next would be personality, someone can be so hot and sexy but a total flake. quirky habits can be a turn on as well. Each person brings on a different attraction for me, some stay the same but for the most part I am about the physical attraction for a major turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As you can guess there is quite a stew of intoxicating things about the right woman. Physically I love the whole package but physically it's legs and hips. I try to be discreet but I probably stare too much.

There is nothing more erotic than a woman who understands her sexuality and knows how to use it. The woman who can tease with her eyes knowing she is arousing me and enjoying the power. Closely associated with that is peek-a-boo clothing, lace, sheer, skirts that flip giving brief glimpse of heaven. All the better when it's obvious that the woman knows exactly what she is doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Nuance.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I kind of agree with what funwithwife50 said.

The face is the hook. The body reels us in. The personality pulls us out of the water.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The face and most certainly the eyes.......the eyes have it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I think Its pretty much what turns a girl on about us guys, with a few diferences. A blend of phyical looks / type attractiveness, confidence, the sense that theres something diferent about them, the percieved ability to fuck well (good dancer etc) and their social status.nd last of all, the sense that they are possibly better than you, but interested. All that can translate to the other side. So we are all the same I rekon. what do you think?
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, its the femine type with a sexy body
Lurker
0 likes
For me its when the woman stimulates both the body and mind at the same time icant speak for all males but i know im much more responsive when a woman combines the 2 but it could also be something as simple as a certain type of perfume you wear that reminds us of another time we spent with you
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A little bit of everything. The little movements when a girl isn't paying attention, how she does her hair (is it up, down, in her face?), how she handles herself in public, does she take control of a stressful situation, the way she holds herself (is she comfortable with her body, and yes different from handling herself), and then it gets to what she's wearing, both clothes-wise and scent-wise. Only then will I take into consideration her body.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.