Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is/was your best sexual experience?

last reply
13 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Describe what is/was your best sexual experience?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Really tough call. First house party/orgy at age 21? Early last year when on a business trip a woman met me for a threesome. The other guy never showed, but her & I had three solid hours of intense sex and conversation. We met several more times after that for groups and 1-1 & its always been well above average. If I meet someone as into massage as I am it usually get intense.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I think the most memorable was my first time at a young age with my sister's BFF, three years older than me. The one I had to work hardest for is the one I am married to today. I chased her for a year before she agreed to go out with me. It was worth the wait. An incredible person, a sensual wife and a great mother to our twin boys.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was 18, I spent the night in a hotel room with 5 players from the hockey team my dad was coaching. Just a bunch of drunk and horny Canadian boys, but man we had fun. Wrangling 5 hard cocks at one time was challenging, but a lot of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had two that was awesome and usually still get me hard. One was a threeway with old gf, who was bi, and her gf was a dom, ended up serving both of them. The next was a mmf with a couple
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I was a party once and had a bit much to drink to be able to drive home so I curled up on a couch in the hosts garage and went to sleep
Later during the night when it was dark and had gone all quiet a woman came in the garage, she pulled back the blanket and started to undo my trousers, so naturally I didn’t resist in fact I helped her remove my jeans and shorts
She removed her panties, lifted her dress and straddled me lowering herself onto my cock
She fucked me coming several times and after I shot my load into her for the second time she kissed me on the forehead, climbed off me and left the garage not saying a word.
I never knew who she was or even what she looked like, but it was the hottest sex I have ever had
Chat Moderator
1 like
It lasted all of about 5 minutes... Spur of the moment sex... Her sitting on the bathroom counter... Intense, heart pounding and explosive...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s tough to narrow it down to just a single experience but some of the best sex I’ve had tends to have occurred in hotel rooms. There is something about an unfamiliar place that makes it exciting and those big beds and thick comforters are perfect for rolling around. Plus, many of the other pieces of furniture make for great fun (chairs, couch, desk, etc) and the shower and bathroom counter are a blast for getting wet and wild.

Perhaps that’s why it never weirds me out to imagine other people who were in the room before me and all the sex and masturbation that likely occurred. To be honest, that’s what I often wind up using it for too, haha.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
Fooling around with my friend turned girlfriend (and eventually wife) for the first time. We didn't actually have intercourse that time, just got mostly naked and explored each other's bodies. But it was my first time seeing a naked girl live and touching a woman's body. Wish i could get that magic back. Could get our sex life back on track.
Lurker
0 likes
When it is done for procreation. It's primal and hot!
Lurker
0 likes
It was our anniversary. We had traveled and had a better than average hotel room. We had sex the evening before. Planning to go out early for a day on the town, we woke to some heavy rain. Keeping the curtain open slightly, it allowed on a small amount of dim light in. We were nude already from the pervious night. I pulled her close and caressed her body. Smoothly and slowly I rubbed my hand over her and she became horny. We began having sex around 9:30ish and didn't finish until noonish. It was a very slow session that I liken to edging. We were very quiet, only making low moaning sounds together. Then I finally rolled over on top of her and fucked her hard making us cum, not so quietly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first honeymoon fuck with my wife. Freed from all the pressures of not being married we finally had all the opportunity we wanted. We had a good long nude romp on our bed with our hands, lips and tongues all over each other. Then she just lay back and spread her legs as wide as she could. I mounted her and she folded her legs up either side of me. She was well aroused and juiced for me to slide in and get thrusting till I filled her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I believe my best experience was having a MFM threesome with my wife for the first time. She had fucked this guy before, so she was comfortable with him, so we got a hotel room and he met us there. He didn't wait long until he had he dress and clothes off and was eating her pussy. She then sucked his dick and laid back for him to enter her. I was watching and I was mesmerized watching her fuck him and him her. My dick was rock hard. This was years ago and he did her bareback. When he finished I hopped right on her and she came as soon as I entered her. She is multi-orgasmic and had already had several orgasms. I had never known how good the sloppy seconds could be. I came very fast. We spent the whole afternoon and part of the evening taking turns with her and a couple of time split roasting her. She loved it. It was her and my first threesome. I'm still hooked.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My girlfriend (24yrs old) arranged her first gangbang. She's into older men (3yrs our age gap). We were 5 participants, me, her ex boss (48yrs old), her ex professor (51yrs old), her co-worker (39yrs old) and my cousin (44yrs old).