Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is with men and long hair?!

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I don't at all. Feel free to cut it! Shoulder length is the max I'd like.

Very long hair is a turn off for me, but each to their own.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
I do like long hair, but for me I really think that for some, short hair is very sexy. I love to see a woman with short hair take a shower or in a pool, big turn on for me.
I find hair length to be something which should fit the personality and "look" of the individual, not be a fixed standard for all. As others have said, some gals look great with short hair, and others with long. I think the hair length and STYLE (as well as color) should fit the gal, and if it does it is wonderful. If not.... well... just because you saw someone else look good that way does not mean YOU will. ;)
I think you should do what you want.

Cut it if you want.

It's not the length. Sounds like he's being controlling .

I agree with JohnC and jdm

IMO

I love a great short styled cut on a woman.
I'm wondering why HE is forbidding you to cut YOUR hair.

If you want to cut it the cut it. If he flips his lid then there's an issue.
I have to say that hair is extremely important to me when considering female attractiveness. Sorry, but for me, short hair on girls is a turn-off, much like long hair on men is for some women.
I do have a bit of a thing for long hair myself but it's her hair and a good short cut can be quite attractive. I would never stop someone from changing their hair length. Similarly, I love dark (black, dark brown) hair but wouldn't ask a blonde I was attracted to change her colour.
My brother has grown his hair long he just turned 47. Its a mid-life crises thing I think. For some reason he thinks he has no residing hair line. (and he does). And no gray hair because he takes a victims for hair , skin and nails.
It depends on a lady's face. A more round face won't look good with shorter hair.
Quote by Candylips1960
My brother has grown his hair long he just turned 47. Its a mid-life crises thing I think. For some reason he thinks he has no residing hair line. (and he does). And no gray hair because he takes a victims for hair , skin and nails.

Victims? Have you got automatic spellcheck or word prediction switched on?
Not getting into the controlling bit.

However there is a potential biological reason for the attraction to long hair. It's been demonstrated that many of the sexual cues that excite men are actually indicators of health in women (which makes them more ideal mating choices. This includes healthy looking, skin, physique, eyes, youthfulness etc. (BTW some double blind tests have demonstrated that makeup unconsciously mimics estrogen levels indicating fertility).

Anyhow, hair is a long term indicator of health. Since long hair at the ends is a year or two old, long healthy looking hair suggests sustained good health.