Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the sexiest thing a girl can wear to bed?

last reply
467 replies
45.9k views
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
The quick answer..NOTHING...But I love soft white shear see thru white baby doll nighties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nothing….

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A smile!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I've tried to suggest my wife wear bright pink lipstick, or something similar for sexy time. She has yet to take it seriously.

Check out the hit series!

Introduction - Chapter 03 - Published | Chapter 10 – Published

Chapter 03 - Chapter 04 – Published .. | Chapter 11 – Submitted/Awaiting approval

Chapter 05 – Published .............................. | Chapter 12 – Waiting for submission

Chapter 06 – Published .............................. | Chapter 13 - Waiting for submission

Chapter 07 – Published .............................. | Chapter 14 - Being Written

Chapter 08 – Published .............................. | Chapter 23 - Written

Chapter 09 – Published

Primus Omnium
0 likes

An engagement ring that you didn't give her. 😎

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Headband???

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The wedding ring I put on her finger. It means no holds barred, no need for condoms or anything else, and no worries.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For me it has to be a pair of cotton knickers. If she isn't wearing them then I like to put them on instead.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A large man's button up shirt, with only a couple of buttons buttoned, with a thong or string bikini panties is my favorite.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

a strapon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

An inviting smile

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Blue lingerie 🔵

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

a dirty smile

0 likes

a short tight T-shirt with panties, just bra and panties, a mans dress shirt, a sexy sheer nightie, or just a towel right from the shower. Depends on the mood you or they are in. Sometimes the sexiest thing she can wear to bed is a smile. ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A man's button down shirt, just a couple of buttons done, and some sheer string bikini panties...