Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the one thing a girl could do that would turn you on instantly?

last reply
82 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meet me at the door in a robe, drop it to the floor. Give me those fuck me eyes and say, "I have wanted you all day" and tell me that she finger fucked herself thinking about all the naughty things she wanted me to do with her.
Lurker
0 likes
meet him at the door with nothing but a silky teddy on or his shirt works as well too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Show a real interest in me and do a lot of intelligent talking ....or sing like Dianna Krall! LOL I love intelligent women who engage me as a whole man, not just a quick scratch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
I'm always looking for new things to try for/with my BF, so if you guys don't mind sharing?

When you're out, and he doesn't expect it, slip your still warm panties into his hand or pocket.
From that point onwards I can guarantee he'll think of nothing else but having you - remember he's male, so don't expect intelligent conversation until afterwards lol
Lurker
0 likes
See thru legging with nothing else and bending over all the time grinding by accendinet in to him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go out to a nice dinner and flash him.
Insert a wireless remote controlled vibrator and hand him the remote control just before the movie starts.
Go gambling with him and whisper to him just before placing the bet that if you win, he gets X tonight (your ass, you in the backseat naked, a threesome...)
Go for a nature walk with him and seduce him trailside.
Lurker
0 likes
The only time a woman did things like this for me, successfully, and I still dwell on her, and still get erect. If your age difference are far enough apart then this is what she did (Me 39 she 19 and we were to get her for 13 years)

We had flirted around at work, I was her boss and she was my PA in training, and she never let up finding ways to turn me on.

Before we had gotten to even kissing I took her to dinner to talk about business. After we were seated I excused myself to the men's room, and when I came back Toni was sitting there with a big smile at me. The waitress came over and said, "Your daughter said you'd order for you both." She ran her hand onto my lap and said, "Whatever you want me to have, Daddy."

The rest of the night she acted like a sexy daughter and we had people watching us. She'd give me little kisses, and snuggled next to me while we ate, and I feed her bits of food. I had wine and she had a Shirley Temple. I can tell you I was so damn hard I could have flipped the table.

In my office, with the door open, she'd bring me files and sit across from me, unbutton her blouse, never wore a bra, she didn't have to, and stroke her breast while I went over the files.

Other office experiences were blow jobs under the desk with others in the office. Coming in to find her coming out of the shower I had in my office while at any time someone could come in.

What I'm saying is take the sex to him if he works in an office, or any place that you can and when he least expects it, like at dinner, pull him into the men's room, in a public parking lot after buying a sweater or blouse take yours off, sans bra, and slowly put the new top on, or strip topless in the store and try on the item. In an elevator move him to the corner, stand in front of him and make sure everyone can hear you pull his zipper down. Have him meet you in a bar, you show up dressed sexily and order a drink and flirt with him, then go over to him and pull out your wallet, take out some bills and say loud enough for the bartender and others to hear "I'll give you a $100 if I can fuck you."

In our 13 years together I was never allowed to be soft. God do I miss her!

Good luck.
Lurker
0 likes
leaning in a kissing my neck passionately. yup that would work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Exsist
Lurker
0 likes
Eat my ass
Lurker
0 likes
Lick or suck on my neck ;)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Look me directly in the eyes and smile because she likes being with me.

THAT gets an immediate reaction with me. A smile back. Then we work out all the other details, or we don't. Both are possible and acceptable as such.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Wear Sloggi maxi briefs and prefer me to wear briefs instead of boxers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
I'm always looking for new things to try for/with my BF, so if you guys don't mind sharing?

an honest and heartfelt sultry smile works on me!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Stop me in my tracks with a one liner or drop dead outfit as if it was nothing at all.. Just to tease me and make me work for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get Naked!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speak to me from the heart.
Lurker
0 likes
eye contact, eye contact, eye contact
Lurker
0 likes
Just that big smile and sparkling eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wear a short gown that is only inches from her bum......and suck my nipples
Lurker
0 likes
Your eyes locked onto his. An impish smile. That smoldering look that leaves no doubt as to what is on your mind.

"You know that look a woman has when she wants to have sex? Me neither" - Steve Martin
Lurker
0 likes
I want her to moon me! A full pants to the knees, hard pooch, full moon. I Want to see her shake it and make her cheeks bounce and jiggle. I want her to back it up to my face! Pin me under it and let me lick!