What is "sexy" to you?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
is it an attitude? a smell? a certain body type? Is it the words she uses? Dying to know.
Lurker
0 likes
While my small little lizard brain registers all things female as sexy, I rate attitude as numero uno. If a woman's attitude is sexy, when appropriate, she will utilize the certain body parts she has been given, scents that pander to the sensuous realms, and words in a way that can leave me panting. So give me some 'tude any old day of the week darlin'. Woof!
0 likes
Being sexy is, to my mind, mostly about playing to her strengths as a person. Dressing to flatter her best physical features, presenting herself in the way that best suits her personality, and so on. Pretty face, hot body, sense of humour, and so on are the raw materials a woman works with. Those strengths and how they are put together won't be the same from woman to woman, but it is playing to those strengths that will determine how sexy she is.
0 likes
Confidence, sincerity, and joie de vivre.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everything about a woman lends itself to her being found 'sexy.' Her looks, her abilities, her words, and her movements are just a few of the pieces that make up a much larger image. However, the most important piece, by far, is her attitude. A confident, feminine, and inviting attitude is difficult to ignore or resist.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughtyangel10's images.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's confidence....nothing sexier than someone who is confident without appearing arrogant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A helpless sick sweaty vomiting woman.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Its all of that and more... Mostly its her confidence and her want...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
A woman with confidence and common sense.
Lurker
0 likes
happy open and honest smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by leonardo001
A helpless sick sweaty vomiting woman.

Don't you have a picture to show us. I want to be sure I understood this vomiting thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a self-proclaimed T and T man.

'T and T' stands for tits and toes. I'm all about the tits and toes.

For me, sexy is a well pedicured set of piggies that descend in size from the big toe all the way down to the little pinky.

The breasts? Well, I prefer large breasts with big brown teats with a prominent, turgid nipple-head, the sort you can hang your coat on.

It doesn't get any sexier than that for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Misunderstood
To me, sexy has little to do with looks, but is a mind set. I friendly personality, confidence and a hint of modesty is way sexier than any pair of expensive shoes or dress.

good answer
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Misunderstood
To me, sexy has little to do with looks, but is a mind set. I friendly personality, confidence and a hint of modesty is way sexier than any pair of expensive shoes or dress.

good answer