Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is it about older women that attracts younger men?

last reply
71 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Their confidence. That they know exactly how to be sensual and seductive with elegance, and their genuine appreciation for men and men's bodies.

The confidence that comes from knowing themselves, and being comfortable in their own skin and sexuality. Most of the younger women I've met and talked too, or tried to be intimate with were far too self-conscious to let themselves be enjoyed without pretense, and were far too insecure to let themselves really enjoy the man they were with totally, for various reasons. The whole "penis and balls look funny/gross" mentality got old real quick and was/is such a turn off. Not one of the women I've been with--older than myself by at least 15 years--were like that. They wanted me to get naked slowly so they could enjoy it, and let me know how much they enjoyed my body just as much as I showed and told them that I enjoyed theirs.

There's more to it, but those are some key reasons why I've always preferred older women.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experience first and foremost. Secondly is their choice in lingerie. Every older female I was ever with wore the sexiest lingerie imaginable.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Experience, maturity, don't play mind games, she knows exactly how her body works and what she wants, and she has her own home. It's a lot easier to have a fling when she says "come over to my place tonight" instead of me dealing with an apartment full of college roommates. I've had about 25 partners in my life, and only one was ever younger. It's a real turn off when you're 20, she's 18, and right after we finish she says "oh crap, my parents are home!" With all the 30-40 year old women I was with I just stayed the night (which also meant going at it over and over). I even had repeat encounters with a woman in her 40s in her office because it was HER office. She was the boss. When the home or office weren't available, we got a hotel, and it was a nice hotel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The experience and knowledge of exactly what they want. For the most part they know what they want, how they want it, and how to get it. All a big turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The oldest woman I've been attracted to was about a decade older than me, and I'm in my mid twenties. For me it's.... honestly, not really about sex. I feel like older women are more likely to have their life goals figured out. To be established and confident in themselves and how they fit in the world. And I find that confidence very attractive.

………. Doesn't hurt that I'm also at the point where the short term dating and hookups that a lot of my peers are engaging in feels really pointless to me. So the idea of an older partner who is equally interested in settling down for something longer term is incredibly attractive.
0 likes
Two things... confidence and confidence.

I was 22, she was 44... one night only and one hell of a night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been told on more than one occasion that I'm appreciated for not playing games. Truly though, there are games being played, they are just not the same silly games the younger girls play.
Lurker
0 likes
novelty
Lurker
0 likes
My wife had sex with some younger men in her late 30's, and she said they liked her because she knew how to please them and let them know that they satisfied her needs, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Less games. They are much more likely to tell you what they want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experience, confidence, a willingness to try something new or different, honesty and in my book the realisation that it is not a race, we can take our time and both enjoy what we are doing with each other.
0 likes
For me it would be there wanton of desire....most older ladies lets face it are passed over for the younger ones (Not sure why as women get more experienced and beautiful with age). However, before i met my darling wife and while in college i slept with an older women in her late 30s. My good god what that women did to me....left happy memories for days on end.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to be really into older women. Honestly, for me, a lot of it was an ego/power thing. If I could seduce an older woman then WOW WASNT I COOL?

Speaking self-deprecatingly, of course. My fiance is 18-months younger than me, so it seems that phase passed.