Vaginal Penetration (What position?)

18 votes remaining
Oral Sex (To orgasm or just foreplay?) (10 votes) 56%
Anal (What position?) (5 votes) 28%
Hand Job (Blast from the past) (3 votes) 17%
Other (Please specify) (3 votes) 17%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I apologize if this has been asked before but I'm too lazy to trawl through 89 pages of Ask the Guys to find out.

What gives you the most intense pleasure/orgasm.

Many guys are into anal, not my thing but that's not the point of this poll/question.

I appreciate that a hand job was probably your first experience but some guys retain a strong liking for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmm hard to decide between a blowjob with no hands and anal..
but probably anal on missionary, feeling her cumming and her hole pulsating around my cock was the most intense for me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
went with the “other” option. for me i just love cumming inside of pussy, nothing feels quite like it. have had only one girl who let me in her ass, so if i had more experience that might have been my choice.
0 likes
I haven't had anal, but my most intense orgasms with another person (vs. self inflicted) have been oral.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Women
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Honestly, anything mentioned in the poll if it’s with a girl I have been crushing on for a while, especially if it’s a little wrong... but not the first time, the second time, when the guilt and awkwardness are gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either blowjob or vaginal intercourse
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Lurker
0 likes
Most intense pleasure giving oral to a woman. But it's not intense in an orgasmic sort of way.

Most intense orgasm probably a tie between vaginal intercourse from behind and receiving oral. With the latter the woman needs to know what she's doing. My woman absolutely does!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral, if I get a orgasm from it. I have had exactly two orgasms from a BJ since 1988. I love getting them, but only two people have got me there with their mouth in thirty years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking/Pussy

Don’t get me wrong, I love to be teased and brought right up to the edge of orgasm under someone else’s command. Hand jobs and blow jobs are perfect for this. But my favorite memories are those where I was the one in control, going hard across that finish line and in any which way I pleased.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually find the orgasm from a lengthy blow job can be huge and I'm likely to ejaculate more semen.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When my girl is really into it, moaning and talking dirty. That pussy is hot and wet, or if her ass is tight and lubed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess the guys who opened for a bj of anal have given a more probable reply
But I was curious about the positions they’d prefer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What gives me the most pleasure is a long foreplay session. I love to give a woman oral pleasure. Years ago I learned how to do the orgasm without ejaculation thing...if I am with a partner who does this with me I really like to cum while behind a woman. The ass...womans bottoms are so luscious. I like when a woman goes reverse cowgirl and then lays back in my arms and goes for it. Fun!
0 likes
For me - I have had many great orgasm from BJ's but something about being in women and cumming together sends it over the top !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anal with the woman kneeling and bending her body to lay her had on the pillow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Honestly solo masturbation gives me the best orgasm measured purely as the feeling in my penis as I can control the action and edge to increase my sex pleasure. But though I might not get such an intense orgasm in my penis when I am having sex with a woman, the whole body experience of sexual intercourse is infinitely more delicious than solo masturbation.

0 likes

Depends more on the partner than the specific act.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Vaginal after considerable foreplay. I love a good kisser…….

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

To be honest, a handjob with lots of lubrication has given me the most intense orgasm. Vaginal was more intense in other ways, but if we are talking having your head figuratively explode with the intensity of the climax, that's the one.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Oral, with fingers stroking my balls or the back of my sack and perineum - or pussy from behind, doggy style, when she reaches back under and fondles my balls. Both get a lot of otherwise neglected nerve endings into play.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The comfort of having someone you care deeply for in your arms wanting a closeness that would be like melting into one another.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It would have to be a hand job with something or someone in my ass.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Prostate orgasms are the strongest I have ever experienced.