Login

What feature turns you on the most?

last reply
20 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Ok guys, as a guy I'm curious to learn what turns you on about your partner. For me, it's the small hollows of a woman's back, just above her bottom, gets me every time. What's yours?
The Linebacker
With my wife it's all of her features.
Lurker
If we are talking purely physical features, then I go crazy over a nice bum and/or legs (often both).

Other than that, then I like feminine features. So....a soft face, or a petite frame, or long flowing hair....you know, that type of thing.
Rookie Scribe
Firm breasts is the most obvious in public, but in private, a hairy private area
Lurker
Quote by MRQuick
Firm breasts is the most obvious in public, but in private, a hairy private area

You mean a carpeted bedroom?
Pretty face, long hair, nice pair of tits (not too big, not too small, just right); there are a number of physical features that I find arousing. An imagination and a willingness to use it would be a non-physical one.
Lurker
Legs...love the legs and if they are covered in nylon, even better. It's an instant turn on for me.
Lurker
A women's mid section: the stomach, lower back and butt.
Lurker
Her cheeky smile and firm natural boobs
Lurker
WiFi is a nice feature.
Lurker
A gorgeous cheeky smile is a winner for me
Advanced Wordsmith
big smile bright eyes and long hair
Rookie Scribe
I love kissing on the women's abdomen/ pelvic area. A straight rocket liftoff when I get to that spot.
Active Ink Slinger
The way she responds to me. That can involve anything about her. But, for example, if she really wants me to notice her, and I pick up on it........
Sultan of Smut
Full, wide hips make me weak in the knees. Easily the most important part of a woman's figure.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Recovering Introvert
First and foremost, a genuine smile, and then a pair of ample legs that when she turns around that go up and make an ass out of themselves.

Feel free to check out my newest attempts at writing with my series, A Teasing Journey.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
- Albert Einstein

Lurker
Ass! Nude or in tight panties, thongs, bouncy and jiggly and I grow an instant, full erection!
Active Ink Slinger
For me it's breasts that are the biggest turn-on....size unimportant but I just love them....

But attraction initially comes from eyes and mouth.....