Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What extra special thing can she do for you?

last reply
16 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What 'extra special' thing could your girl do for you to spice up your sex, look sexy or turn you on?

In other words, what out of the 'ordinary' (whatever one considers ordinary to be!) thing could she do to really get you going?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just her being naked usually does it for me! LOL!

But, if she really wanted to be sexy for me, she would cook me dinner in her skimpiest of lingerie she has. A woman is always sexy when they are cooking anyway, but that would be extra special!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
use her tongue in the perfect way.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say do naughty little things in public. Flash me, put my hand between her legs, put her fingers in my mouth after sticking them inside her pussy, rub my crotch, even using her foot under a table to rub my crotch.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
I would say do naughty little things in public. Flash me, put my hand between her legs, put her fingers in my mouth after sticking them inside her pussy, rub my crotch, even using her foot under a table to rub my crotch.

Well said...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would have to say be open to the most nasty erotic stuff.. i could name some if you want
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by newguy31
I would have to say be open to the most nasty erotic stuff.. i could name some if you want

I think that was the idea of the thread....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

I think that was the idea of the thread....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when she really dresses sexy when we go out. And she does sometimes, though often she just throws on something comfortable.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Extra special for me is really being herself nd"letting go". I absolutely love it when she surrenders to the moment and the passion. It is also a huge turn on if she coaxes me to cum by telling me how much she wants it and where.
Lurker
0 likes
These mostly* (edited from 'all') strike me as things one would hope your girl would do anyway...I was more implying if she wanted to do something out of the ordinary for you, what would it be?

For instance, it's your birthday, do you want her to buy some new lingerie? Do you want her to indulge you in a bit of role play? Maybe have spontaneous sex somewhere you wouldn't normally?

Edit: someone above said 'I would say do naughty little things in public' ...this strikes me as something 'out of the ordinary' because it's something that could be done to spice up your sex life that one normally wouldn't do on a day to day basis
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Like you said in your initial post, what is out of the ordinary?? We dont know the kinds of things you are referring to. You might already be doing the things we suggest. At the end of the day, if your guy does not appreciate the extra effort or things you do to go that step further, then he is very hard to please. He should love anything you do beyond "your" normal to please him. Its up to you to step outside your comfort zone. In general though, being sexy (dressing, body language), spontaneous and attentive to him should get his blood pumping.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
We dont know the kinds of things you are referring to.

Hence I just attempted to elaborate.

I need to edit my above post though as I realised I said 'all' as opposed to 'mostly'..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's pretty obvious what you're asking Bambi. That little extra something she can do, occassionally. Not something done often as it would then become part of the routine.

Something like... finger the prostate during a blowjob.
Sit next to you at a restaraunt and put her hand (or your's) up her skirt and have a quiet cum right there in front of the unsuspecting.
Rimming (if it's out of her "normal" repetorie)
Shave/trim your crotch for you. Which can be really fun and intimate. You shave his, he shaves yours.
Beer, blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day. It's a fun silly non traditional "holiday".
Be a total and complete sex slave (or master) for a day.

It's early, I'll see if I can come up with more later.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Beer, blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day. It's a fun silly non traditional "holiday".

Umm LM that holiday was actually 3 days ago, seems like you missed it! I do like the fact that you have included shut the fuck up though
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One of the sexiest things my wife does for me is to get me to pretend she is her friend because she knows how much I really want to fuck her. It turns her on that I am so excited.
Lurker
0 likes
A hand job out oc the blue for no apparent reason.
especially fifst thong on the am before we vet up