Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does it feel like when you get hard?

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the most fascinating things to me is watching a guy get hard, but what does it feel like when that happens?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It starts with tingles in the perineum and in the testicles... and when it gets hard. You feel kind of urge to thrust forward ):
Lurker
0 likes

I think it would be just like a pussy getting wet, fantastic
Lurker
0 likes
For me it feels like a hard stick pulling at my skin. It does not hurt exactly but feels uncomfortable in an edgy sort of way. If I am clothed, when it touches and rubs my clothes as I move it causes small, slight beginnings of sexual stimulation, the same kind that leads to orgasm. I agree that there is an urge to thrust it somewhere, and an urge to have something rubbing over it. (I suppose from an evolutionary perspective, none of us would be here if that wasn't the case.) If it is safe to do so I might pull it out and stroke it even if I can't or don't want to full-on masturbate. If I am in bed and I lay on my stomach and adjust so my erection is horizontal and pointing up towards my head, I really feel the urge to thrust with it. I can't believe I just wrote this. But it's a great question and I think it's great for men and women to understand each other's feelings and urges.
Lurker
0 likes
I love how it feels as it grows hard in my hand! feels very masculine the bigger and harder it gets, and turns me on!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StephenOba
For me it feels like a hard stick pulling at my skin. It does not hurt exactly but feels uncomfortable in an edgy sort of way. If I am clothed, when it touches and rubs my clothes as I move it causes small, slight beginnings of sexual stimulation, the same kind that leads to orgasm. I agree that there is an urge to thrust it somewhere, and an urge to have something rubbing over it. (I suppose from an evolutionary perspective, none of us would be here if that wasn't the case.) If it is safe to do so I might pull it out and stroke it even if I can't or don't want to full-on masturbate. If I am in bed and I lay on my stomach and adjust so my erection is horizontal and pointing up towards my head, I really feel the urge to thrust with it. I can't believe I just wrote this. But it's a great question and I think it's great for men and women to understand each other's feelings and urges.

This is SO helpful. I have asked various men this question and really have seldom got anything that helps a woman understand what it is that drives a man to want to be sexual. Let me ask what it is about a woman that arouses you, wants me naked, wants to hold me, wants to have me?
Lurker
0 likes
What arouses me about a woman is doing some sensual kissing and touching. Soft and slow. Don't want you naked as much as want to see you in your panties, maybe no braw so I could touch your titties and suck your nipples real softly. Then slide my tounge down your belly and lick the inside of your thighs/legs while holding your butt in my hand. Then slowly lick your pussy through your panties to try and make it wet. Pulling your panties aside, I would hope to find a very wet pussy that I could lick the juice out of. Eventually working back up to hold and kiss you then eventually slowly sliding that hard-on inside you that you now will know how it feels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Imagine how a clit feels as it becomes more pronounced and eager to be touched, the arousal growing and the urge for orgasmic relief building up. Picture that feeling but stretch it out over a rod.

A finger is pretty similar in terms of the concentration of nerve endings. Sensation is everywhere but the top feels different and less sensitive than the underside. The strongest sensitivity is towards the tip.

Combine the first and second parts and that’s probably the simplest way that I can explain it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Theres the tingly sensation, & a feeling of warmth as the blood fills & swells the penis. & the urge to touch, rub, or thrust pops into the guys mind. As the penis moves from filling out and stretching it also is felt and invites movement of the hips to help position it fully erect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is great guys- I'll have to com back to this thread for reference when writing.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue

This is SO helpful. I have asked various men this question and really have seldom got anything that helps a woman understand what it is that drives a man to want to be sexual. Let me ask what it is about a woman that arouses you, wants me naked, wants to hold me, wants to have me?

What arouses a man probably varies more from man to man than how an erection feels. I'm horny a lot, so in my case just reading the words "wants me naked, wants to hold me, wants to have me" does it for me to some extent! In a public or social setting, seeing enough to almost know what a woman looks like naked really does it for me. For example, when a female colleague at work wears tight pants so I can see the curves of her ass, the insides of her thighs, and the contours around her pussy. Or a very short skirt or dress that leaves little to the imagination. Any glimpse of lingerie or lace. And this is magnified if she is close, like sitting or standing nearby. Basically, the prize being close enough to sense and imagine, but out of reach for whatever reason, and not knowing if it is or ever will be within reach turns me on. The part of my story "A Friend Indeed" where Linda first shows up at Steve's office for the third time in a very short skirt and he doesn't know what's going on is an example. As far as what gets me going when things are moving further, like my turn-ons in foreplay and such, I think I need to leave something for the women of Lush to discover, rather than putting it all out here on a forum for all to read. But feel free to send me a message or look for me on-line and I'd love to talk more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
One of the most fascinating things to me is watching a guy get hard, but what does it feel like when that happens?

At my age of 81, it feels like victory.
0 likes
Dunno if there is a *specific* feeling.

It’s more sensitive. Clothes feel tighter. Junk getting into weird positions is REAL, especially if it was just kinda hanging out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel a kind of bulging inside my penis first alongside butterflies in my stomach. My whole pevic area gets warmer and sometimes I can actually feel the increased blood pumping into my penis. My testicles/scrotum begins to tingle and then when my penis begins to really engorge and become erect, my increased shaft tingles in a sort of bulging, expanding sort of way. My helmet feels like it is being caressed as it peeks out from my foreskin. I develop this instinctive urge to thrust my hips forwards and by this point I feel like I am on drugs as I can feel the testosterone, dopamine and endorphins coarsing through my body and I even become aware of the mydriatic effect on my eyes. Once fully erect, to me, it feels like it is full of orgasm just eager to be released like a jack in the box.

The sensation can vary slightly depending on what is making me erect, but that is a rough overview.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I feel a little bit of tingling and warmth from the blood filling down there. It starts getting harder and rigid and mine curves up to fill my underwear. I have urge to touch it and sometimes adjust in my boxer briefs right now. If in pants its uncomfortable if a woman isn't nearby. It is worse when you get hard and need to pee. Never been asked to describe it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get hard at the drop of a hat. The sensations are as others described, some warmth, the fullness is noticeable if I'm clothed as it presses against the fabric of my underwear. It goes hand in hand
with your follow up question on arousal. For me nearly every sexual thought that lingers for more than a few moments causes the swelling. Every touch of a woman (sometimes a man) that lingers
causes my cock to twitch and at least firm up (even therapeutic massages) will cause me to "pitch a tent" even to the extent I have to warn the masseuse about it. There's an urge about it as others explained
to rub or thrust or just enjoy the feeling, either just as it is until it subsides or taking action in my own hands or with a partner to bring about an intense orgasm. (which I hope I dont have to tell you
is the ultimate in sensations for any human)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also feel a tingle, immediate warmth and fullness and urge to thrust.

Arousal? The smallest sexual or erotic thought can arouse me very quickly. Any touching, even a very momentary touch, by a woman results in a quick arousal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As it hardens, it begs to be touched.

The harder it gets, the more it begs.

The sensitivity becomes unbearable. Just blowing on it can make it twitch with excitement.

Once the pre-cum starts leaking from the tip, that's it - you become desperate to cum.

Most of all, it becomes a heat seeking missile. Whatever made it hard in the first place is the target and it won't quit until that target has been neutralised.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
It is the GREATEST feeling Especially when it is in someone's mouth & growing. It gets hard & firm & Tingles down my shaft*