Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what does a girl's pussy and cum taste like?

last reply
45 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've just always wondered. I know I can just taste myself, but I'm kind of scared to try that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don't forget to do the research guys!
Can't wait to see who's honest. It's an acquired taste, lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her pussy tastes kind of sweet sour, and when her fluids become active its a bit slimy and creamy. ver nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thatfatchick
I've just always wondered. I know I can just taste myself, but I'm kind of scared to try that.

Why be scared? Just lick a finger clean next time your masturbating. If you like a guy to taste you, why not taste yourself?
Every woman is different, though I have never found one I did not like.
Lurker
0 likes
heaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justalilfun

Why be scared? Just lick a finger clean next time your masturbating. If you like a guy to taste you, why not taste yourself?
Every woman is different, though I have never found one I did not like.

I might be wrong, but I thought she meant together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every pussy is different. If they keep it nice and clean is is very tasty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOT chicken...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thatfatchick

Try sucking a cock that's been in one...
Lurker
0 likes
I like to suck my fingers when I masturbate. I hope he likes my taste too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Try sucking a cock that's been in one...

Is that how you know it's not like chicken?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Different women have different flavours. In general, the pussy itself is somewhat sour, but not unpleasantly so. It gets stronger when she's on or close to her period, but the taste itself isn't the main concern when you eat someone out - it's more to make her squirm and give her feelings she didn't have before.

Cum tastes a lot like urine, but again, it's different from woman to woman. Sometimes it's thick and creamy, other times it's clear and watery, and sometimes it just *is* urine. It's kind of a tart taste, reminds me of wood, for reasons I don't know since I've never bit on wood... God, it's hard to describe flavours. And I want to be a writer...

ETA: Just realized this is "ask the guys", so excuse this excursion from an old . Carry on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Is that how you know it's not like chicken?

NOPE...Just the best advice I have. I go straight to the source.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not all pussies taste the same, but usually a bit musky and sharp. Their cum is usually just a tad tangy or something that's hard to describe, maybe slightly tart. I prefer pussy not to have a strong taste, especially to be strongly uriny. Mild musky is best.
0 likes
Just curious, OP, why are you "scared" to taste yourself? The vagina is a self-cleaning organ, and as long as you shower and otherwise keep yourself clean, it's not like there's anything down there that is going to be intrinsically harmful to you. Personally, I think I taste blandly sweet--a lot of the taste of a woman's vaginal fluids has to do with her diet, and I don't eat much meat, and apparently that makes for a rather bland tasting pussy. shrugs
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mili
Different women have different flavours. In general, the pussy itself is somewhat sour, but not unpleasantly so. It gets stronger when she's on or close to her period, but the taste itself isn't the main concern when you eat someone out - it's more to make her squirm and give her feelings she didn't have before.

Cum tastes a lot like urine, but again, it's different from woman to woman. Sometimes it's thick and creamy, other times it's clear and watery, and sometimes it just *is* urine. It's kind of a tart taste, reminds me of wood, for reasons I don't know since I've never bit on wood... God, it's hard to describe flavours. And I want to be a writer...

ETA: Just realized this is "ask the guys", so excuse this excursion from an old . Carry on.

You are fine, we men value your thoughts ( I know shocked us too lol). Pussy is has never been sour to me, it has it's own flavor. But it's one of our favorite foods hence the power that it has. Also your not a so stop that.
Someone has to be the Villain
Site administrator
0 likes
Steak and chips .. wait wrong thread .. no it isnt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirDominic
You are fine, we men value your thoughts ( I know shocked us too lol). Pussy is has never been sour to me, it has it's own flavor. But it's one of our favorite foods hence the power that it has. Also your not a so stop that.

Hey, I can call myself a if I feel like it! Hehe, anyway... the more I think about this, the more I come to the conclusion that it's not possible to describe pussy taste, just like it's impossible to describe, say, fish taste to someone who never tasted fish. (No pun intended, but I'm sure there will be some.)

One weird thing I just thought of: The best pussies I've ever tasted were from fat girls. (Again, I can call them fat, because I'm fat myself.) I don't know why, but they're just delicious, so maybe it's some kind of galactic justice.

Also, it depends on how clean the woman in question keeps herself. A lot of girls taste like nothing at all with a hint of soap, because they're so uncomfortable with their pussy that they want to eradicate about anything that makes it a pussy to begin with. Needless to say, I find that kinda boring.

On the other hand, I've eaten out girls that had like... strange white deposits in the folds of their labia, and it's quite a challenge to work around that, but in those cases, you'll have to cowboy up and take it in stride. Pussy, like sperm, isn't made to taste good, but to feel good. If it tastes good, all the better. If it doesn't, just fuck her harder for that.

I'll stop now before I go too far off the rails.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Steak and chips .. wait wrong thread .. no it isnt.

Lmfao if it taste like that. Their would be babies everywhere and the world would be over populated..........wait.. Oh shit
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally its the best thing I've ever tasted...... sweet and tangy with a longing of lust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same as a post orgasmic dick with pussy juice on it: Nectar, Ambrosia, delicious, etc etc. But not nearly as nice as a clean excited moist vagina in my personal view, that should be kissed licked eaten tasted fingered loved till my neck breaks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nectar of the Gods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Imagine a mild vanilla milk shake with a touch of anchovy and you'll be pretty close.ZutKawfy26VQU2PP
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
It tastes unlike anything else, but that is what makes it so special. You should not be afraid to taste yourself, as it cannot hurt you. Probably it is best to give it a try after a shower, when you have a chance to lie in bed, relax, have a nice extended play, and then taste after you have an orgasm and are feeling that nice feeling of euphoria. The association of the taste with extreme pleasure is what keeps me coming back for more!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Imagine a mild vanilla milk shake with a touch of anchovy and you'll be pretty close.8weiur7ZRHuQkhzs

You reminded me of a gay friend who said it smells like shellfish.
Lurker
0 likes
if they eat well and keep it clean, it won't taste bad. It's an acquired taste. I love it
Lurker
0 likes
It is heavenly... But it depends on your hygene and time of the month has a lot to do with it as well
Lurker
0 likes
It is heavenly... But it depends on your hygene and time of the month has a lot to do with it as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in have never met a pussy i didnt like. they all taste different BUT they all tase DELICIOUS!!!!! try it you'll like it smile