Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you want your partner to do with your cum?

last reply
49 replies
7.4k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lot of snowball's lovers here!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She is getting better with swallowing it. She claims when I eat pineapple my cum is very sweet. There never seems to be any left over for me to try tho!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lick it from her amazing tasting pussy
1 like
Let it leak out of her during the course of the day.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I REALLY enjoy having my current GF eat it. Of course, when she sucks me off she swallows but sometimes I have her jack me off and I cum in her hands then she licks it up while I watch . . .WHEW!
THEN, the coup de grace, I'll fuck her vagina, cum inside her then stick in two fingers and scoop it up and feed it to her. THAT, really excites me. I love doing it and seeing her slurp and lick all the sticky stuff up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If not in her pussy, then in her mouth. The she French kiss me to share my cum with me. Isn't she wonderful.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lightbringer9000
I've always wondered what it would be like to have my partner jerk me off so I could cum in my own mouth. Am I alone on that?

Not alone at all. Love doing this. We do (TRY to do) this, occasionally....It's not as easy as it was when I was young, slimmer, and much more limber. Give it a go, even if you miss your target - your open mouth - it's HOT!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sell it for extra cash.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends where it ends up.....but if I’ve cum in her mouth, then it’s definitely snowball time and if it’s in her pussy, then straight down there to lick it out of her.....a massive turn on for us both
Lurker
0 likes
Well, my wife has done many a thing with my cum. She usually swallows most of it during oral. I've watched her slide it off het tit into her coffee cup. Once during a threesome, I shot it in her, her girlfriend licked it out and they kissed!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Freeze it and do an ice sculpture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id prefer her to take it in her mouth or her pussy. and im ready to kiss her either of these places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We swap it of course with a deep French kiss. We do the same after she squirts.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Lurker
0 likes
Splutter it ??
Lurker
0 likes
First; my ultimate is to cum in her mouth. Next would be to cum in her ass & finally cum in her pussy which I enjoy SO very much since she can't get pregnant.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I either want to see her leave it on her tits of wherever I shot my load. Or my load needs to be deep in her pussy and she scoops it up when it leaks out and she licks her finger.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I like to cum in her pussy then eat the cream pie!    Yum yum and she loves it. 

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don't really care. By the time it gets into their mouth I pretty much done with it.