What do you think of my pics?

last reply
44 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by CravingDesires

Do you mean in your profile (which I haven't looked at), or in your post? Because you need at least 20 posts before you can post pictures or links in the forums, sorry!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
The pics on your profile look great. All the different lingerie looks incredibly sexy!
Lurker
You're delicious. smile

Thanks for the material.
Advanced Wordsmith
WOW! good enough to make me throb!
Lurker
They're decent. I like the bum one but a non standard avatar would be nicer. Edit: I see you've changed your avatar from the foul default one to a picture of what I'm assuming is your own butt. I like that.
Lurker
I love your pics, very nice!
Active Ink Slinger
Sweet. Nice butt.
Rookie Scribe
Nice figure...great lingerie....a more professional photographer with a good camera and better use of light is what you need to make these photos sizzle...
Lurker
i love your lingerie and you have an incredible body.
Lurker
Pics are sexy, you have a nice looking ass!!
Active Ink Slinger
You look fantastic! I look forward to you getting a better camera.
and maybe if we're good a better camera & less clothes...please.
Rookie Scribe
Love all your pics! Wish the women I worked with dressed or even looked half as sexy as you do. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
AH-HUM COULD YOU PLEASE TURN AROUND?
Lurker
nice pictures. great body too
Active Ink Slinger
oh you know ;) lol. I am sure you are well versed in my opinion of your pictures.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by Shylass

Do you mean in your profile (which I haven't looked at), or in your post? Because you need at least 20 posts before you can post pictures or links in the forums, sorry!

My thoughts mirror those of Shylass

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Matriarch
I am not sure why you posted pics of so many different women, but hey, you seem to have a good eye.
Quote by nicola
I am not sure why you posted pics of so many different women, but hey, you seem to have a good eye.

I'm glad I'm not the one that had to say it.

Active Ink Slinger
If people have already commented on them, why did you feel the need to open a thread?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
look's as if your butt, might have been hand warmed a little? Nice glow!
Lurker
Looks ok I guess
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

BULL'S EYE!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Yours pics are great!!!! Very sexy body, do you work out alot? Or are you one of the lucky ones that has a great figure naturally?
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I just wish I looked as hot as those lasses.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
The pictures on your profile are great.
Quote by Shylass

I just wish I looked as hot as those lasses.

In the words of a special Lushie friend, oh bollocks to you, woman! I couldn't give 2 shits about what you look like! You've a heart of gold and a personality to match. Those qualities alone are worth more than a bagillion pics....or pretty faces/body parts found on Google Images.bLH48U2wdpuYBFWK