Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do men consider the ugliest part ofa womens body?

last reply
43 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
as far as I am concerned they are no ugly parts ,, God made woman naturally beautiful inside and out
Lurker
0 likes
Do women have any ugly parts? If so I have never found them, and I've been on plenty of voyages of exploration in my 50+ years of adoration and lust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hairy pussy and where the hair goes into her butt. Just ave to ave a smooth, hairless pussy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
An ugly attitude.

This.
Lurker
0 likes
There are ugly parts on a womans body? Never knew that
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The only part of a woman that is ugly is her impatience, disrespect and lack of compassion for mankind...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her mouth if she is short tempered and bitchy!!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There isnt one, unless the hair is allowed to grow on face or armpits. I adore ladies and want my lady feminine, if wanted hairy I would not be into ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
I have heard from guys that they don't like hairy armpits ....lol...not that they commented on me ....I keep mine clean n clear but my girlfriends have boyfriends so I know .... giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly women are beautiful all over. Exceptions are those women who have massive cunt lips that look like a bicycle tire inner tube that exploded. Also women who have ugly feet are a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
Wait. What? Women have ugly parts?
0 likes
The small intestine isn't a particularly attractive body part on a woman. Glad they keep them inside where I don't have to look at them.

Don't believe everything that you read.