What cologne do you wear?

last reply
39 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I have tons of different colognes. I like collecting them.

This is one of my favorites lately. It's subtle and gives off just enough scent when I'm hugged or kissed. It's not one of those where people can smell you from a few feet away. It's only about 80 bucks for the big bottle so you won't break the bank if you tend to wear cologne all the time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unscented deodorant and mostly Old Spice Original aftershave. Yeah, old school.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't wear it and can't stand the stuff. I don't like it when other people wear it either. This applies to women as well as blokes. Some people at least do it with a little subtlety so it doesn't overpower and you don't notice it unless you're real close (unless in a lift or the like). For those that lather it on I find it assaults the senses as much as passive smoke does. A full morning bus can be a nightmare. But I'm not into anything like that. Don't like makeup either but at least that stays on other peoples bodies, unless they expect me to kiss them.

I do wear antiperspirant but only if I'm likely to get sweaty during the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lynx Africa for deodorant. Red Joop for cologne (or aftershave as us Brits call it ;))
Lurker
0 likes
No deodorants or colognes or aftershaves for me.
I can't stand the smell of any of them.
Besides, from what I've been told, I pretty much smell like nothing all the time.
When you inhale me, you smell ME, not some random assortment of artificial scents.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few that I wear, it depends on what I'm doing, when I'm trying to get the wife all hot & bothered I wear Armani Code or D&G Light Blue or Obsession by Calvin Klein . I get comments from the ladies at work when I wear Red, or Attitude by Giorgio Armani. I'm still waiting for Gun Club # 7 and Ode de Fresh Smoked Bacon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear cologne regardless. Chrome Azzaro.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I wear cologne most days (and a fairly odourless BO basher always, Nivea). My job can be quite physical, so I dont want to smell all sweaty when I overheat. I dont wear it to feel sexy either. I just like to smell nice and even random strangers have commented and asked what it is that I am wearing. Oh, and its Bvlgari Aqua Marine.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear Achilles. A girlfriend bought it for me. She likes it, so I wear it. I have to admit, I like it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over the years I've used dozens, many of which are no longer available, such as Jacques Fath. I wear it much less often now, but for a night out I like Grey Flannel or Zizanie. I also have left from before John Varvatos, Hugo Boss Energise and two Halstons. I have never been able to stand Old Spice. I have to hold my breath until I can get away from the smell (not scent).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When a woman says it turns her on, I love to wear it for her.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}