wet dreams

last reply
14 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it normal to still have wet dreams in your late twenties or early thirties?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say normal, normal is something that goes with the majority. Its not a problem though. From what i know many men still have wet dreams in there later years. Its most common in young males going through puberty but it can happen at any age. Its just a natural reaction and as far as i know is nothing to be concerned with.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Is it normal to still have wet dreams in your late twenties or early thirties?

Unless he isn't kneeling over your body....straightening his bacon...while you are sound to sleep...trying to land some on your chest....oh not that kind of wet dream huh?

I'd say any dream erotic enough at any age certainly could get the fountain flowing while you are sleeping is normal.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys. Okay. Yeah it was fairly steamy by dream standards. Its nice to know it is not uncommon.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm in my 50's and had one last autumn. It was a fucking miracle! I almost became baptized the following Sunday.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 39, and on occasion, I still get them. Blows my mind actually. The last one I had, I actually woke myself up feeling my erection, well, I don't need to say it.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. No, I can pretty much figure the rest out.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is it odd that i have now turned 27 and cannot remember ever having one? Something wrong?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can recall waking up, driving my hips into my mattress, the wall next to the bed, or a pillow, but I don't ever really recall waking up having just ejaculated, or finding signs later that I did. Perhaps it has to do with how often you get there consciously as to whether your body take care of the backup when unconscious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you had one, your body thought it was a good thing.

Screw what everyone else's body said.

I don't think it's that unheard of, mind you. Horniest dream I ever had was just around my 33rd birthday........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had my first wet dream when I was a freshman in college at age 18. I did not have another till I was 30. Since then I have had one or two wet dreams every month, I'm 49 now. They seem to happen during a period when I am super horny, and occur within a few nights of each other. Mine do not seem dependent on the amount I have already cummed that day. The last one I had was after a good day of swinging with my wife and our friends; my wife was amazed that I had any cum left in me after the previous evening.
Lurker
0 likes
It shouldn't indicate anything but a healthy sexual system.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not had a wet dream in a while. However, if I dont get release for a couple of days, I start having very intense sexual dreams. Most of them seem to involve actual people I know in real life.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I still get them. Once in while that is.