Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Was the first person to go down are you male or female?

last reply
38 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Male..........and it was great.
Lurker
0 likes
Male. Multiple orgasms, and it was his first time doing it. Not gonna lie, it was more luck than judgement, but fuck if you see me complaining!! biggrin
Senior Analyst
0 likes
First was female; so have all the rest been.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female of course
0 likes
Female.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Totally agree with Angie ... male, and it was fun and pretty unexpected too. Unforgettable!
Princess D
0 likes
Quote by krisluvsit
Totally agree with Angie ... male, and it was fun and pretty unexpected too. Unforgettable!
...great that you can remember who it was.....~smile~
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I'm not sure I understand the question. I can usually make some sense out of poorly worded sentences. Not this time. are you male or female? I am male. I guess I will clear that part up..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im a guy and my first oral was with a woman. Then a couple years later, I was with two guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Female, and at least two years younger than me - and honestly not very experienced at it though she was generally far more experienced than me oddly enough.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Female
Lurker
0 likes
Female
Lurker
0 likes
Female. In high school. She was a senior and I was a a soph. I learned a lot from her that summer to include how to reciprocate. };)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All female so far.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Male, but female was quick to follow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female don't most girls start off like that grins....... Was about a year before I started looking at boys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
I'm not sure I understand the question. I can usually make some sense out of poorly worded sentences. Not this time. are you male or female? I am male. I guess I will clear that part up..

Well, you know what doctors are like. Bad handwriting, poor grammar and can't spell anything that isn't latin!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010
All female so far.

It's Pride weekend. Get yourself to Canal Street, you'll be blown away!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

It's Pride weekend. Get yourself to Canal Street, you'll be blown away!

Will you be there? I might be tempted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

Will you be there? I might be tempted

There will be much better looking guys than me there.
I'd meet you any time you like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, if I follow the question correctly, I am male.
Only females have ever gone down on me and that won't ever change.
First time - technically it wasn't "down" as we were in a 69 position with me on top. Until then I'd usually eat her pussy and she'd play with me (hands only). One day she chose to do a little more.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Female. So was the second...and third
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female