Underwear shopping?

last reply
43 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love shopping with a lady.... great foreplay to pick it out together and of course, stop by the toy department as well
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't mind shopping at Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood, or so forth with my wife when she is picking out some undies. I may even make suggestions.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm lucky because my girlfriend does most of mine!!!! Sometimes I do it if theres something I happen to see when I am out shopping without her.
Lurker
0 likes
Love shopping with or for my lover, very erotic and sensual.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to do underwear shopping whether for me or my girlfriend. It's a huge turn on for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love picking out stuff that I know will turn me on.

Any other kind of shopping sucks though.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I panty shop solo and with my wife. It's fun because we both know the ulterior motive.

Not only that, but pretty sure the cute clerks have an idea what's going on.
Lurker
0 likes
It is something that I never used to do. As a young lad my Mum did it and with girlfriends they always did it. BUT with my current girlfriend I've been encouraged to do it and enjoy it. Now I'm more than happy to do it for both of us, as it is part of our mutual fetish (and therefore sex life).
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Honestly, irritable as usual. Although, that's because I'm usually parked off to the side while my wife makes a bee line for the old faithfuls.

I'm sure if I got some genuine input, I might perk up a bit, but...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I normally dislike clothes shopping.. hate hate hate it.. unless it is for lingerie.. In that case I absolutely love it.

I am one of those guys who doesn't mind walking around the underwear section or going into a VS (or etc) and un-embarrassingly helping their SOS pick out things. Right now I have to say most of what she wears either I have bought for her, or she has shown to me for my "approval" before buying.. even her everyday stuff.

I get that not every guy is into it.. I am sure most men are just "whatever"... it isn't for everyone.. for those that appreciate lingerie though it does mean something and is a lot of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy shopping with my lady and yes i have got her panties and bars for her from everyday to the sexy ones. Guys just need to understand what she likes and once you understand that she will enjoy what you get for her and both of you will be alot happier. Her sisters are jeoulous of her that i do this type of things for her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't like shopping, but I have done the whole underwear shopping thing with one of my exes. It was fun!! Same with swimsuit shopping.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys are very different on this. I had a Victoria's Secret credit card once, bought her a new panty every month. Most guys have the idea that it's strictly the woman's zone. You go but it, put it on, and surprise me with it. Sex doesn't happen at the lingerie store. You'd be better going through a catalog on online site with him than bringing him into a store to help pick it out.