Login

Underarms

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
This is not about the guys who have a fetish for this, just average guys. Do you like to smell a woman's underarms? What do you like them to smell like? Like flowers or perfume? How about just fresh and clean from soap? Or maybe natural and earthy with a hint of sweat?
Lurker
I can truly and honestly say, that one, never registered on my radar. Unless there was something malodorous emanating from the region. Otherwise, there are many other facets of a woman that would perk my senses.
Lurker
fesh and clean...BO is a huge turn off
Lurker
never really thought about it, but fresh and clean i think. sweaty would not be attractive at all
Advanced Wordsmith
If I can't smell anything it is a okay. I've never really paid it much attention though unless it did smell bad.
Lurker
I quite like a hint of musk from her.... A healthy, earthy, womanly bouquet.... Yeah, that's nice...

Not that I like her to be odourous, you understand... But an undertone of womanly arousal that's apparent even through the perfume and the powder... Yeah, I like the scent and I kind of like that I've aroused her enough that I can smell her hotness....

(I used to have a girlfriend who would insist on burying her nose into my underarm as she fell asleep... I thought it was cute and flattering as hell...)

Word to the wise though, no matter how lovely she may smell NEVER attempt to lick her under her armpit!!!! Deodorant lingers even after it's been applied for a while and it tastes HORRIBLE!!!!
xx SF
Lurker
Clean and fresh out of the shower or bath. No deodorant. You never know where the tongue may trail. Oh, and shaved!
Active Ink Slinger
The essence of the real woman smell is a big turn on for me. Some natural odor there is sexy.
The Linebacker
I don't want to smell anything obvious. I don't think underarm smell is very attractive at all.
Wild at Heart
Quote by Buz
I don't want to smell anything obvious. I don't think underarm smell is very attractive at all.

Yeah, I second that.

The only time I go to smell a woman's underarms is when they are pissing me off and I pin them down and smell their armpits against their will so that they get all insecure. It's funny to me.
Lurker
I do not like to smell a woman’s underarms. However, I do want her underarms shaved and smelling fresh!
Clumeleon
This isn't something I've ever given much thought, to be honest, but I like the question.

I guess I agree with Stephanie, to an extent:

Quote by stephanie
A healthy, earthy, womanly bouquet....

Like, a distinct sort of odour without suspecting her of being unhygienic; clean but natural.