last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello all,

I've been experiencing what I feel like is a problem lately.

My last several sexual encounters have left me unsatisfied. I haven't been able to get off my last 5 times, sex, head, you name it, nothing.

Part of it isn't all bad, I haven't had a session that has been under an hour. my partners are certanly happy, gotten off several times, and exhausted as am i, But obviously it sucks that I haven't been able to cum.

I do masturbate, but nothing In excess. Once a day maybe, and even that is getting more and more difficult.

Can anyone shed any light here?
Thanks in advance
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Lay off the party favors.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Lay off the party favors.

There was no alcohol involved in any of the occurrences.
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Lurker
0 likes
give it all a rest for a week stop getting hung up about it not happening stress will make things worse and worrying about it as well
Site administrator
0 likes
I agree with mazoo perhaps its stress related. At the end of the day its a physical issue so obviously you can discuss it with a doctor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with mazoo and simplyjohn. Stressing about it will only make things worse. However the fact that you admitted that while masturbating it is getting to harder to cum as well, would have me headed to the Doc.