Turn ons

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm just wondering if you'd share some of your turn ons. Many men seem to just like perfect body women nude, but I know there are others who have a variety of turn ons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman dressed to the "nines" especially wearing black
Lurker
0 likes
Real women of all shapes, confident, penetrating eyes, and a smile goes a long way also.
0 likes
Quote by Penyan76
Real women of all shapes, confident, penetrating eye, and a smile goes a long way also.

Like your way of thinking..
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I'm just wondering if you'd share some of your turn ons. Many men seem to just like perfect body women nude, but I know there are others who have a variety of turn ons.

I am being honest here: Those kinds of pics seldom turn me on at all.
But the presence of a real live woman together with me, focused on each other with all our sweet things, and little flaws, bring out the life in me like nothing else, darlin. All that other stuff is just a game, an illusion, but a real live woman who wants and needs your love, and whose love you want and need, who both are thrilled to have each other, is magic.
Let's be honest for once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh so many turn ons. Here are a few.

1. Having my wife come out to get me on the couch to come into bed with her wearing CFM heels and either nothing else at all or some sexy lingerie.

2. Going into our hot tub in our backyard and having "naked magic". A thrill that someone might see us.

3. The thought of my wife answering the door for someone like a pizza delivery guy completely naked. Story coming soon on this fantasy.

4. Going out to dinner with my wife dressed to the nines in a revealing outfit and having both men and women looking at her.

5. Having my wife go out with her girlfriend and her talking to her about sex and our great sex life. She comes back horny as hell.

6. Having my wife talk about having a threesome with our massage therapist.

7. Watching my wife enjoying herself with all of the toys I bought her.

8. My wife asking me if I want to play with her ass and seeing her roll over for me to lick it...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

I am being honest here: Those kinds of pics seldom turn me on at all.
But the presence of a real live woman together with me, focused on each other with all our sweet things, and little flaws, bring out the life in me like nothing else, darlin. All that other stuff is just a game, an illusion, but a real live woman who wants and needs your love, and whose love you want and need, who both are thrilled to have each other, is magic.
Let's be honest for once.
I understand this a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BBasically there are two real turnons.

1. Is feeling your touch ladies. Just giving us a warm hug works. Og course, a erotic massage, or showering together are a great way to start.

2, Attitude. I don't care what your body is like or what you are wearing. The, I want you now, attitude gets our motor running. A true vixen is our weakness.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

Like your way of thinking..

That is a Winner
Lurker
0 likes
Walking into the bedroom and I can smell her pussy in the air.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Biggest turn-on is a woman who knows what she wants and isn't embarrassed to let me know. I love it when she tastes her pussy juices on my fingers or hers. Women getting themselves off is a huge turn-on, especially instructional videos illustrating what they like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A confident woman wearing her best lingerie does it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
- Red heds
- Stockings & Supender belt (yeah I know, very stereotypical)
- dyed hair, like blue or pink
- High heels, as long as the wearer can actually walk in them, otherwise they look ridiculous
- Tight clothing on a fit body

One thing I've come to realise is that it's not expensive clothes that make someone look good.

It's an expensive body and the clothes that fit correctly that make someone look good.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}