Login

Toys in rear

last reply
51 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
You let your SO insert a vibrator or anything else in your rear while having sex?
My wife love to put a vibrator in my ass, says she feels the vibrating and is a big turn on for her. I like it too!! Maybe too much??
Advanced Wordsmith
I enjoy having a vibe or anything in my ass that both stretches it and rubs my prostate. It is a big turn-on. A past g/f would ocasionally fuck me with a strap-on. I love being watched while masturabting wihen at the same time being fucked in the ass
Lurker
Quote by garterbelt
You let your SO insert a vibrator or anything else in your rear while having sex?

I would welcome a toy in me during sex, but it hasn't happened. I tried a vibrator once, but to be honest, I never felt the vibrations. I guess it didn't find the prostate, but I don't know. I do recall, though, it took me a long time to loosen up enough to take it in.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by garterbelt
My wife love to put a vibrator in my ass, says she feels the vibrating and is a big turn on for her. I like it too!! Maybe too much??

You really want to try a cock, so much better.
Rookie Scribe
Girlfriend does me with a strap-on.... Intense orgasm!
I've fingered my own ass during masturbation but have yet to experience having a toy or cock up it though I want to try both.
Lurker
Happy to be toyed, adds another experience
Lurker
Yes whenever I can also my wife loves doing it to me, she likes the power of control over me, but not tried cock or strap on yet
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by brockl3
Girlfriend does me with a strap-on.... Intense orgasm!

me too! I love it
Active Ink Slinger
I like using a dildo from time to time and when wife is in the mood we have strap-on sex
Lurker
Not just no, nor hell no, but no fucking way!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by AlphaMaleX
Not just no, nor hell no, but no fucking way!

Take it that's a no then.
Shouldn't that be "butt no fucking way"?

Lurker
Quote by dpw

You really want to try a cock, so much better.

I found that to be true, but then I didn't get the same transcendental feeling from a cock in my ass as I do when it's in my mouth.
Cryptic Vigilante
I generally keep many toys in my rear all at once. I can leave them there for a whole week, at times.

Story Verifier
My wife did it to me once when we first started screwing around, 43 years ago. Maybe I liked it to much when she hit my Prostate because she'd never do it again. I finally stopped asking after a couple years.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
I know this is question for the boys, but I want to answer too.
I like a toy in my rear and a boy in my front. And I love to deal it out with my strap on, to girls and boys, preferably both at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SereneProdigy

I generally keep many toys in my rear all at once. I can leave them there for a whole week, at times.

Love to play with your fun filled rear. Lol.
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by dpw
Love to play with your fun filled rear. Lol.

Don't get too excited, but I also once had a guy in my rear. A friend of mine who didn't want to pay for his drive-in theater ticket.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SereneProdigy

Don't get too excited, but I also once had a guy in my rear. A friend of mine who didn't want to pay for his drive-in theater ticket.

Shit! I read the first line and went boing!
Rookie Scribe
i have put a vibrator in my ass, it felt pretty good, actually want to feel a real cock in me, haven't had the opportunity as of yet.
Advanced Wordsmith
Nasty! I would never put something in my ass, especially with a woman around!
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by dpw

Shit! I read the first line and went boing!

Boing? Yeah that happened to my friend too. I actually warned him before, but he still wasn't careful enough and hit his head on the trunk. Boing!
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes it adds to the excitement and power of my orgasm besides if its good enough for you mate shouldn't it be good enough for you
Active Ink Slinger
YES. Love the toy in the rear. It does increase the orgasm.
I is also a great submissive thing when I wear it for the day. (or as long as possible)
Active Ink Slinger
Love when a girl plays with my ass.. Tongue , fingers or toys....