Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tools and toys for masturbating

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok guys I would like some advice on what you own or what you have used in terms of toys, tools and aids when you are masturbating.

My wife has had several vibrators over the years and I had fun using her wands to make me feel good but I have never bought or used any toys that are designed and sold for men.

So what I would like is your feedback on what you have used, I'm especially curious to know things like:

What type/style of toy is it?
How easy is it to use?
How much does it change or enhance your sensations while masturbating?
How easy is it to clean up any mess caused by lube or cum during its use?

Thanks for your help!
Lovense max 2 highly recommended, partner can have fun to, it has controllable vibrations. Expensive but great fun especially with a partner . They have a number of removable sleeves depending upon which hole you want to simulate. Very easy to charge and clean, incidentally the sleeves on there own are quite rewarding.
No I’m not on the sales staff of Lovense, I just appreciate there products
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
One of my favourite masturbation toys is a simple feather. I use it to tickle the tip of my penis, my scrotum, my groins and my arse as I masturbate. The feel of it is so similar to a girl’s lips, tongue and light fingers playing with me. It gets my cock steel hard as I masturbate.
Quote by Fluttered

No I’m not on the sales staff of Lovense, I just appreciate there products

Lol, thanks mate. The detail of feedback is certainly what I was looking for so I appreciate it.

Fleshlights and Aneros ,massagers.