Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To the single manscapers

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
If you are single, or don't have a S/O to help, how do you manscape ?? My S/O is beyond anything sexual, and walks around with a forest. So asking her for help is futile and perhaps even dangerous. smile..The only mirror in my small home here in Mexico, has a small mirror about 5 foot up, since I am not 10' tall (even though I once thought I was ) that's no good. Today I found my laptop camera, (didn't know I had one on here) and realized I could take pics, shave,and take after pics and even videos to see what I missed. Anyone else have a trick ?
Active Ink Slinger
Whilst not single I still shave myself . The only area my SO helps is with my back .

All you need to do is get a smaller portable mirror and a decent razor. I recommend the Philips One blade with the body combs. It can be used for both dry and wet shaving .
Active Ink Slinger
I am married but I shave. Never use a mirror as part of the process, but then I am used to doing it now. I shave as part of having a shower, make sure you use shave foam or something similar, I tried without and it is not worth it. Make sure the razor is sharp, never ever use a blunted one.

I am sure I have recently seen manscaping kits available in the local supermarket too.
Active Ink Slinger
It's honestly not as hard as it sounds lol
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Bibby5545
It's honestly not as hard as it sounds lol

I Agree. You just need to take your time and keep your skin taught at all times,.

I just don't get the single bit as it implies married guys don't need to groom. If anything it's just as important as we have partners already.
Advanced Wordsmith
The reason I said single guys was the ,by yourself aspect. Guys with someone can always get help in the tight, hard to see places. I have a dad bod and use an electric beard trimmer,as I don't trust myself with sharp things around the jewels.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by perrym
The reason I said single guys was the ,by yourself aspect. Guys with someone can always get help in the tight, hard to see places. I have a dad bod and use an electric beard trimmer,as I don't trust myself with sharp things around the jewels.

Ah right I get it now . You just need to take it slooooooooooooooow around the jewels and keep the skin taught as much as possible . A trimmer is possibly safer than a razor . I have the Philips One Blade system which has some very simple but effective body combs within some of the sets . I would recommend one of these and never been nicked when using it.