to make noise or not to make noise

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know that there are some guys ( and women) for that matter who make noise when having sex, making love, or even masturbating. but this is the question:

knowing that some guys are turned on by it, would u rather have a woman that squirms and writhes with pleasure as you hold her while eatting pussy, fucking her?

or someone that lies flatter then a piece of tree bark unknowing if you can make her cum or bring her to orgasm?

i only ask this because i am a screamer when it comes to masturbation and then when being eaten out. (still working on finding the right one to give myself too)

any takers on this one too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i never really understood screaming while masturbating...or screaming during sex at all really. im loud, i make noise .. ive had neighbors complain. but scream? ive never yet have felt the urge for screaming. screaming is something i save for when im VERRY VERRY pissed off. just MHO tho.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen21
i know that there are some guys ( and women) for that matter who make noise when having sex, making love, or even masturbating. but this is the question:

knowing that some guys are turned on by it, would u rather have a woman that squirms and writhes with pleasure as you hold her while eatting pussy, fucking her?

or someone that lies flatter then a piece of tree bark unknowing if you can make her cum or bring her to orgasm?

i only ask this because i am a screamer when it comes to masturbation and then when being eaten out. (still working on finding the right one to give myself too)

Sorry, I know it's Ask the Guys, but I just want to clarify...

Are you saying that the woman who squirms and writhes with pleasure as you hold her while eatting pussy, fucking her, always makes lots of noise about it, and the woman who lies flatter then a piece of tree bark unknowing if you can make her cum or bring her to orgasm, makes no noise at all, and the two are not interchangeable in any way? Meaning, a woman who screams can wriggle about and orgasm, but a woman who doesn't scream can't orgasm, and there is no happy medium or sad imbalance whereby the screamer is also unknowing whether she can orgasm, but is just very vocal about wondering, and the quiet woman is unmoving because her orgasm has rendered her paralysed for a bit?

I would be glad of some clarification, please, and sorry, lads, I'm just curious.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I like response but not screaming as such.
A bit of noise is good, some moaning or groaning is all well and good but it kinda puts me off if the girl is being overzelous with the vocals.

On the whole, I would really prefer it if the woman doesn't scream as I have sex with her
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it when a girl makes noise. You know then that you are doing her right. I have only had one lady that screamed. I loved it, but it made it hard in motels, friends houses, or when my kids were home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a dirty talker, and tend to totally let go, which makes me feel awkward if my partner is silent (which actually happened once: my man was SWAT, and had apparently learned that silence is golden in most high-energy moments...something I found out the first time we were together, while riding him. He was so hard to read, I finally asked, "What can I do to make you cum?" And he said, "I already came...like four minutes ago." Needless to say, a talk was in order after that).

I don't care for my man to try to talk dirty to me...please don't call me a slut or dirty whore, as I see in some of the stories on here. Just feel free to moan and gasp, grunt and even cry out. Love to hear "oh god", "fuck!", stuff like that.

I think part of what makes a great lover is the ability to read the cues of his or her partner, subtle or not, to figure out what most turns them on. And the urgency that a loud gasp or moan indicates is a great cue, for me, that I'm getting it right. I think a more vocal partner helps me to be a much better lover.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
0 likes
Please do make some noise. If she just lies there and doesn't make a sound I have no clue whether I do it right or not. It's nice to know if I do it right. If she suddenly goes "OH FUCK!" then at least I know to continue doing the same thing than if she just lies there. That and moaning is a good ego boost that makes me feel I'm doing the right thing and it's hotter.
Lurker
0 likes
Talking dirty is great, but your noise level should be genuine enough so we know what you like and don't like. If you're loud all the time - awesome. But there are those times when you just want us to finish faster, and that's when I think it's fine to play up the noise. We all have jobs right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a little noise that way i know shes enjoying it, also a little direction is ok too. i don't find anything wrong with her telling me go there or thats it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen21

I don't need a "Screamer" but you better be into "it/us" going at it! Show me how you are feeling...how I'm doing...how excited you are...how close you are getting....all commumincated with noises and words like ... "yes" or "more" or "OMG". Just lying there is not communicating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when someone makes a lot of noise i am always slightly distrustful as to the truth behind it...:P fair enough whilst coming but all the time...? personally there more often than not is a reason to try and be quiet anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like her to be activ and a part of the process
0 likes
Make noise. Lots of it. Wake the roommates up! Hell, the neighbors, too!
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my wife makes a noise while we are having sex, lets me know that im doing it right and that she is enjoying herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Writhing or screaming would still be second to direct eye contact and a whisper of something very sexy for me.
But i do like to hear something that tells me you're enjoying it. Then again, that silence just as the orgasm grips you and your entire body locks up is nice too. Then let loose the expletives
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen21

The screaming really lets me know she is into it. I prefer that she screams because it excites me.